A few suggestions

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

A few suggestions

Postby Jeaniedw83 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:16 pm

I want to start off by saying I love slime rancher so much. I have been playing over a week now and have put in some major time. I just have a few suggestions of things that would make the game more enjoyable if these suggestions are even possible.

1) the auto feeder is super annoying it just keeps spitting out large amounts of food seemingly randomly making some of the food go bad unless you have tons of slimes. Is there a way to make them where you can program them to spit out the amount of food you want? That would be awesome but I'm not sure if it's possible.

2) I know you guys want to make the house better so I suggest to make it where we can go inside and do things maybe sleep, eat, store stuff move our furniture whatever just so we can customize it.

3) be able to have a port collector on the pond. This might be way to hard to do I don't know.

4) being able to pick up the teleports like we can the refinary link.
Jeaniedw83
Chickadoo

Re: A few suggestions

Postby EmeraldPlay » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:38 am

1. The issue is known, and it might be fixed in a future update.
2. I would like that.
3. This might be added.
4. Devs didn't allow you to do that because you could basically have a pocket teleporter that you can use whenever you want.

Welcome to the forums!
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby NoticeMeGenki » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:35 pm

EmeraldPlay wrote:1. The issue is known, and it might be fixed in a future update.
2. I would like that.
3. This might be added.
4. Devs didn't allow you to do that because you could basically have a pocket teleporter that you can use whenever you want.

Welcome to the forums!

A plort colector would be marvelous for the pond!

As for the teleportor what if when you picked it up it displaced both teleporters?
NoticeMeGenki
Rancher

Postby EmeraldPlay » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:08 pm

NoticeMeGenki wrote:
EmeraldPlay wrote:1. The issue is known, and it might be fixed in a future update.
2. I would like that.
3. This might be added.

Welcome to the forums!

As for the teleportor what if when you picked it up it displaced both teleporters?

Displacing both teleporters could work!
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby Nick » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:41 pm

Though the auto-feeder was tweaked in a previous patch, we'll be adding an additional customization feature to it in the next update, as well as a manual collect button on the plort collector.
Nick
Developer

Postby BeatrixLeBeau » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:44 pm

Nick wrote:Though the auto-feeder was tweaked in a previous patch, we'll be adding an additional customization feature to it in the next update, as well as a manual collect button on the plort collector.

All hail the almighty Nick.
Feel free to PM me with any slime requests, and I'll make you an image of them in the game.
BeatrixLeBeau
Rancher

Postby Jeaniedw83 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:08 pm

Nick wrote:Though the auto-feeder was tweaked in a previous patch, we'll be adding an additional customization feature to it in the next update, as well as a manual collect button on the plort collector.
EmeraldPlay wrote:
NoticeMeGenki wrote:
2. I would like that.
3. This might be added.

Welcome to the forums!

Displacing both teleporters could work!

Thanks so much guys for your response. Great no wonder you guys have such a great game you think of everything. I am super excited to see where the slimes will take me :)
Jeaniedw83
Chickadoo

Return to General Discussion