10 Things to add/change in Slime Rancher

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

10 Things to add/change in Slime Rancher

Postby GreatRancher » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:45 am

Ermm....the title already says what it is so...

Number 1:[Diversity in resources]There are lots of resources in Slime Rancher, but I find two things, not bad, but a little bit problematic. The first is the small amount of meat resources, being the most just another phases of the same Hen, it would be better to have more and the second is the difficulty at some point to get resources, if you have a ranch like mine, with lots of different largos in big numbers, you will find this problem common, but with a ranch expansion for an unique use of gardening it could be fixed easily.
Number 2:[Gordos]Gordo slimes are everywhere in the Far, Far Range, they're in the most unexpected places or just sticked to a wall, as Number 1, I just find 2 things...out of place, the first is that some of them are very easy to spot like the Pink Gordos of the Dry Reef or just the First Rock Gordo in the quarry, the Slime Keys should be more difficult to get, and the second...I suggest they could like, respawn and you could pop them to get Newbucks or something different.
Number 3:[Feral Slimes]There is one problem...there are a very restricted amount of ferals, there are just five feral areas in all the game(Dry Canyon, Slime Sea Bridge, Dry Reef and Indigo Quarry connection, Near Mushroom Island and Pink Boom's Cave that now is a path)And no ferals for the ruins, I hope they make a big debut in the Glass Desert.
Number 4:[Slime Science]I see Slime Science so difficult at the start. You open the Lab, you get the Gadgets and boom, you'll need the hardest materials to get for making everything else. Even Golden Plorts are easier
Number 5:[More Jetpack Requirement]Yes, the use of Jetpack is so few that is even sometimes useless. Well, Glass Desert, do your best.
Number 6:[Tarr Difficulty]Minority of people found Tarr easy, but before I remember having a bad time with they and now even Pink Slimes are worse. The unique super harmless enemy is now just like a Pogofruit.
Number 7:[More useful Gadgets]Yes, if we have the power for creating everything, why not creating a Hydro Pump with wheels, or a Slime Doll to tame them?Or the power for creating big machine and using harm slimes plorts for making energy?It's just imagination.
Number 8:[Not than Treasure Pods]There are some treasure pods that give you the easist resources to find...nothing more to talk about this.
Number 9:[History]We need an explanation of Ancient Ruins and everything else... we need an history for the Far Far Range, when I play, I feel like I need to go somewhere and discover more, to find every treasure pod to every rock in the game, we need more information about NPC's, Slime History, The Rings, The another Rings, the rock rings, lots of things that aren't revealed...I'm obviously not gonna talk about Beatrix because we know that there will be Letters From Home.
Number 10:[Randomless]This game, the first 50 days ingame feel entertainment, but when you play more, you feel like everything is like at the start, the game needs more different factors(Or ar least missions that aren't achievements or Ranch Exchange). I hope things like weather and etcetera will change this.
Hey, don't look down here!
There's NOTHING!Except...a signature
*sigh*
GreatRancher
Keeper

Location: Spain,I'm not from England or America or Ireland.I'm from Neptune and Mars too :)

Re: 10 Things to add/change in Slime Rancher

Postby EmeraldPlay » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:31 am

1. I agree with this.
2. The Pink Gordos are supposed to be easy to find because they are the first gordos a new player is going to see. Having all gordos be hidden will just confuse and potentially turn them off from playing it. And yeah, the gordos could respawn.
3. Ehh...? Also, you forgot that one area in Indigo Quarry that has them. Plus, there are always Hunter Largos.
4. It's not that hard, and no.
5. It's already used very much, especially in the Ancient Ruins.
6. I agree with that.
7. I might agree with that.
8. It's supposed to be like that.
9. It will eventually come.
10. This will come, too.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Re: 10 Things to add/change in Slime Rancher

Postby GreatRancher » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:48 am

2:Well, at least they are difficult to pop, really.
3:Yes, I forgot it. Also, I didn't count Hunter Largos because you could easily avoid them or don't ranch' em.
4:It's possibly me then.
5:But is possible to go to the another extreme of the Ruins without Jetpack so, I found it so useless and it major use except broken bridges(Possibly on purpose)is to get Treasure Pods(Especially Purple ones and sometimes Blue ones)
8:Well, it's a little bit annoying to go to the most hard part of some place to reach and find only Hexacombs(Even if it's not the most rare resource).
Hey, don't look down here!
There's NOTHING!Except...a signature
*sigh*
GreatRancher
Keeper

Location: Spain,I'm not from England or America or Ireland.I'm from Neptune and Mars too :)

Return to General Discussion