Request to Devs

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Request to Devs

Postby chinchillin » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:11 am

Hey Mike and Nick!

Love the game and can't wait for the release. I wanted to ask if you guys would be willing to either here on the forums or on reddit post a weekly or bi-weekly mini informational update (similar to the way Nicalis did it for Isaac)? Just stuff telling us what you are working on, whats next etc.

I'll be honest and say this is totally selfish because I love the game allready and am dying for new info or content. I know you guys must be super busy and probably dont have the time but maybe down the line throw us a bone or two.

Much love and really loving the game!

Best,

Chinchillin
chinchillin
Plort

Re: Request to Devs

Postby Azreide » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:25 am

I would really love this too, or a roadmap of some sorts. The starbound dev team has almost daily updates :P
Azreide
Rancher

Postby DeltaStorm » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:38 am

This is an awesome idea, not only will get feedback for ideas, but we will feel informed and be able to determine the future of slime rancher if we see a bad idea before it's going to be put in the game,
DeltaStorm
Rancher

Postby irdog » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:12 pm

Love it!
Thanks for reading down here! kisses for youMUAH

Thanks to SpeesXaaa for the avatar!
irdog
Rancher

Postby Fruit » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:17 pm

What if we could make one stickied thread, where everybody can post their suggestions and then the devs reply in that same thread? Instead of having a ton of mismatched suggestion threads here and there?
Fruit
Rancher

Postby Elskah » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:27 pm

Fruit wrote:What if we could make one stickied thread, where everybody can post their suggestions and then the devs reply in that same thread? Instead of having a ton of mismatched suggestion threads here and there?

I'd be worried that it would get ridiculously full of people posting nonsense and complaints, as stickied threads tend to do in most forums, but that sounds like a good idea regardless.
Those stripes, that tail, that wiggle, wiggle, wiggle.
Elskah
Rancher

Return to General Discussion