Quantum proof upgrade?

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Quantum proof upgrade?

Postby RowletAlex » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:55 pm

When the ruins update came out, I immediately went and got quantum slimes, and a few phase lemons. When I prepared a corral for my ten quantum's, I started a phase lemon crop. About 5 minutes or so later, i came back to find ALL MY QUANTUM SLIMES had escaped! I knew this would happen, but I didn't expect to have to get all my quantum slimes back inside their corral every morning. I wanted to wait on making my quantum's into largos until the glass desert update, or not largo them at all, but I had to keep 4 quantum rad largos with piles of oca ocas, which I get way too many for just 4 radbooms. The overflow of food kept the quantum's calm, but I didn't really want to largo my quantum's yet. If in a future update we could get something like a roof, with durability in order to keep the quantum's a challenge, but feasible to ranch without being largoed, that would be great.
I. HAVE. RETURNED.

All ur chikkins r belong to bOB

“Oh give me a home, where the tree-foxes roam...”
RowletAlex
Rancher

Re: Quantum proof upgrade?

Postby SpiralRancher » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:12 pm

I have managed to keep up the pace with twelve Rad Quantum Largos thanks to singling it away from all other corrals. The placement of the corral being in the corner of two cliff walls where a Quantum Slime can phase up to is far from ideal, however.

The really hard part in ranching Quantum Slimes is when their general dissatisfaction causes them to teleport while carrying them or right as I try to shoot them back into their corral. Imagine handling a young baby throwing a tantrum who does the exact same thing, no parent would have the control or patience to reliably deal with this in the long run.
SpiralRancher
Rancher

Return to General Discussion