Exit Points

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Exit Points

Postby Colcoction » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:48 am

Please add some exit points to the game.

I adore Slime Rancher, but I stopped playing it a few weeks ago. I stopped playing because the game was too compulsive for me. I always felt like continuing; I never felt like stopping. It was sucking up my time and taking over my life in a way that I eventually realized was certainly unhealthy, so I had to uninstall the game. I understand that this kind of game compulsion is a greater problem for some people than others, but I think the addition of a few exit points would really help people like me enjoy this game.

Some possible solutions:

A Save & Quit button in the house menu (along with Sleep Until Morning, Return to Ranch, etc.). The house is the most comfortable place to quit, as it's the only real resting place from the productive outside world of the ranch.

A prompt that informs the player that they have been playing for X amount of time and asks if they would like to take a break, with the option of a Save & Quit button if they decide they would. This prompt could be adjusted in the settings to occur every hour, every half hour, at a custom time interval, or never.
Colcoction
Plort

Re: Exit Points

Postby clmurphy74 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:34 am

I do agree with the Save & Quit option when in the house screen. :)
clmurphy74
Rancher

Return to General Discussion