Where do I find screenshots?

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Where do I find screenshots?

Postby IceThatsCool » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:26 pm

Digging through files for the cutest of pictures.
This biggest fans of Pink Slime would of course be McDonalds.
IceThatsCool
Rancher

Re: Where do I find screenshots?

Postby CrazeePi » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:17 pm

Here you go, the cutest of pictures.

If an admin or such sees this please delete this account. I did not see any way to delete this account in the settings.
CrazeePi
Keeper

Postby IceThatsCool » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:21 pm

Odd, it just popped out as a shortcut to my desktop. But now when I try to upload it to here, the file is too big! How do I reduce the size? I also still want to know where the default screenshot folder is
IceThatsCool
Rancher

Postby SpiralRancher02 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:26 pm

IceThatsCool wrote:Odd, it just popped out as a shortcut to my desktop. But now when I try to upload it to here, the file is too big! How do I reduce the size? I also still want to know where the default screenshot folder is

I don't think there is a default screenshot folder.

And do you mean to your profile picture?

I used imgur.com for that. Click "upload images" and select the image from your computer and/or drag it into the tab, then check "edit" and upload. In the edit option shown first, look in the top right corner and change the size to 90x90 or under. Then complete the edit and save the image.
From Pink Slimes to Gold Slimes, every slime has a place in life... Except rad slimes, nobody cares about those.
SpiralRancher02
Rancher

Postby IceThatsCool » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:28 pm

SpiralRancher02 wrote:
IceThatsCool wrote:Odd, it just popped out as a shortcut to my desktop. But now when I try to upload it to here, the file is too big! How do I reduce the size? I also still want to know where the default screenshot folder is

I used imgur.com for that. Click "upload images" and select the image from your computer and/or drag it into the tab, then check "edit" and upload. In the edit option shown first, look in the top right corner and change the size to 90x90 or under. Then complete the edit and save the image.

Not my profile picture, just to upload onto a post. My profile picture is attractive as is <3
IceThatsCool
Rancher

Postby SpiralRancher02 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:36 pm

IceThatsCool wrote:
SpiralRancher02 wrote:

Not my profile picture, just to upload onto a post. My profile picture is attractive as is <3

Imgur still works. Remember to check "lock proportions" before changing them. Alternatively, you could crop it.
From Pink Slimes to Gold Slimes, every slime has a place in life... Except rad slimes, nobody cares about those.
SpiralRancher02
Rancher

Postby IceThatsCool » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:38 pm

Nvm I figured it out, just had to reduce the actual size in paint.net, but it would be nice to know how to find screenshots cause I feel like I got lucky.
Attachments
We're going down!.jpg
We're going down!.jpg (31.91 KiB) Viewed 4678 times
IceThatsCool
Rancher

Postby Pigcatapult » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:42 pm

You still don't have to upload them directly to the forum. The usual netiquette is uploading to an image hosting site like imgur or tinypic
Pigcatapult
Rancher

Return to General Discussion