Help please

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Help please

Postby scribblenaut64 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:25 pm

I need a quantum lemon. How do i get it off these intangible trees?
Rad slime is best slime
scribblenaut64
Plort

Re: Help please

Postby cloudyrei » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:43 pm

I would like to know this too... all the info I can find says something about having to exchange for it but that is so vague. I tried shooting random stuff at the bush but to no avail. Hummm...
cloudyrei
Rancher

Postby PrismSlime » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:44 pm

it tells you in the slimepedia if you can manage to get one first. i was lucky enough to get one from a crate so i could read up on it. alternately, you might find one from the range exchange. would you like to get one yourself from one of those methods? or would you rather i just tell you?
If you want a Gordo as big as possible before starting to tremble, feed it 21 of any food that isn't its favorite!

*I make a note to only post original ideas that I haven't seen others suggest.
PrismSlime
Keeper

Postby EmeraldPlay » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:44 pm

You need to shoot any kind of fruit at these trees to get lemons in exchange. You can only do that when the lemons are on the trees.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby cloudyrei » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:47 pm

Huh I totally tried shooting some nearby Pogo fruit I found at the bush when it had lemons on it maybe I just didn't quite hit the right spot. Back to try again!
cloudyrei
Rancher

Postby PrismSlime » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:48 pm

where did you shoot it? it only works if you shoot at the leaves, not the trunk. it's also 1 fruit per lemon. you can't just shoot one at the tree and have them all fall off. they seem to disappear if you don't harvest them quickly, but they also grow 20 per tree. so to keep up with it, you'd have to grow a pogo fruit tree for every phase lemon tree. also @emerald i was gonna give them a chance to figure it out themselves. :(
If you want a Gordo as big as possible before starting to tremble, feed it 21 of any food that isn't its favorite!

PrismSlime
Keeper

Postby cloudyrei » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:50 pm

Yeah I must have been shooting too low. I appreciate the not trying to spoil us too much still. ^_^
cloudyrei
Rancher

Postby PrismSlime » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:54 pm

also try not to sprint everywhere. i'm sure you're ll pretty excited, but there's a lot of false terrain everywhere. even spots outside the ruins. you'll need the energy to hove back out.

PrismSlime
Keeper

Postby clmurphy74 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:36 pm

I didn't find false terrain anywhere in the Ruins....and I did explore everywhere I could... :) my jet pack got a lot of use today!
clmurphy74
Rancher

Postby WaldenMC » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:18 pm

Has anyone found all 12 new treasure pods?

I've found 11, all in the Ruins. I'm expecting the 12th to be in it also.
WaldenMC
Chickadoo

Postby PrismSlime » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:37 pm

i lost count. i think i'm missing 4? i found 3 that were resources, and the others blueprints. what was in the ones you found?

PrismSlime
Keeper

Postby WOLRUS » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:47 am

(pathetic whine) Can you put some pictures? As mentioned before, still incapitated, can't get update, blah, blah, blah. I want to see what you guys are doing and the next person who says go on youtube I will hiss at them. I am extremely incapitated, I can't even watch videos of that. So mad.
WOLRUS
Rancher

Location: The infinite void in the depths of the universe...kidding, an oasis in the Glass Desert.

Return to General Discussion