A Slime-Naming System!

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

A Slime-Naming System!

Postby SomeRandomGuy » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:29 pm

Hey, people at Monomi Park!

I was wondering if you guys (or girls) could add a way to name slimes, whether it be a gadget or a
Vacpac upgrade. See, I have this cute Little Rock slime named Stacy, but once her friends come over, I won't be able to tell them apart! How will I share my care to Stacy when I'm feeding Steve? So I propose that, whether it be a Vacpac upgrade, a gadget in Slime Science, or, heck, even a simple button press, to make it available for everyone, you lovely people at Monomi Park add in a feature to name slimes.

Bye!
SomeRandomGuy
SomeRandomGuy
Plort

Re: A Slime-Naming System!

Postby WOLRUS » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:52 am

I want to name slimes. I have four rock tabbies, respectively named Cornflower, Amaranth, Hydrangea, and Iris (yes, they're flowers. Don't ask). I can't tell them apart.
WOLRUS
Rancher

Location: The infinite void in the depths of the universe...kidding, an oasis in the Glass Desert.

Re: A Slime-Naming System!

Postby GreatRancher » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:57 am

I have lots of Slimes, but I have names for specially Radirock and Raddie...my Rad Rock and Rad Crystal Slimes, it's sometimes not easy to difference them so I had to apart them. I called them because I found them one day together.
Hey, don't look down here!
There's NOTHING!Except...a signature
*sigh*
GreatRancher
Keeper

Location: Spain,I'm not from England or America or Ireland.I'm from Neptune and Mars too :)

Return to General Discussion