About slime

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

About slime

Postby bilibili » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:33 pm

Hi Nick
I'm a chinese player of Slime Rancher, small777 is my friend from the chinese Slime Rancher's forums,he has posted some topics here
As he talked,there are many chinese Slime players in steam,but some guys in China are not able to understand some English in this game
so we have been trying to make the chinese language pack for them,to support and propagate the Slime Rancher
we are pretty sure that the game font was not compatible with chinese after v0.3.7updates,we cant keep Chinesizing
so will it be fixed in the next updates?or some reasons caused it ?(I dont know much about this problems) reply me Plz
bilibili
Plort

Re: About slime

Postby TheChaoticClappj » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:02 pm

I am sincerely sorry about how your friend cannot understand some of the English terms used in slime rancher. Hopefully we will get more languages added in 0.5 or patches soon after. Also have you checked if your friend may know one of the languages found in game ? So far there is German French English and Russian. To change languages go to Options then other and there is an option to change the language.
I love slime rancher and everything about it. I can't wait to see what this amazing idea will become in the near future!
TheChaoticClappj
Rancher

Postby small777 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:35 pm

after v0.3.7 updates??? after v0.4.2 updates :(
small777
Chickadoo

Postby small777 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:39 pm

TheChaoticClappj wrote:I am sincerely sorry about how your friend cannot understand some of the English terms used in slime rancher. Hopefully we will get more languages added in 0.5 or patches soon after. Also have you checked if your friend may know one of the languages found in game ? So far there is German French English and Russian. To change languages go to Options then other and there is an option to change the language.

??????????????????
small777
Chickadoo

Postby EmeraldPlay » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:06 pm

TheChaoticClappj wrote:I am sincerely sorry about how your friend cannot understand some of the English terms used in slime rancher. Hopefully we will get more languages added in 0.5 or patches soon after. Also have you checked if your friend may know one of the languages found in game ? So far there is German French English and Russian. To change languages go to Options then other and there is an option to change the language.

About that, devs are only going to add new translations after the game gets out of early access.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby GreatRancher » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:26 am

You forgot spanish .'D
Hey, don't look down here!
There's NOTHING!Except...a signature
*sigh*
GreatRancher
Keeper

Location: Spain,I'm not from England or America or Ireland.I'm from Neptune and Mars too :)

Return to General Discussion