Game needs more money sinks

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Game needs more money sinks

Postby NekoiNemo » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:39 am

It's my very first blind playthrough, day 15: i've bought both expansions, built and fully upgraded something in every slot of the ranch and expansions, bought all of the upgrades up to lv3, built two ambars with maximum storage capacity... And i still have 50k money. Money i can literally only spend by demolishing and rebuilding stuff. I don't think that's supposed to happen.

How about making level 2 and 3 upgrades to health and energy more expensive or adding very expensive upgrades to facilities like autoreplanter/autocollector for gardens or lv2 storage for plort collector in corals?
NekoiNemo
Plort

Re: Game needs more money sinks

Postby Regal » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:56 pm

NekoiNemo wrote:It's my very first blind playthrough, day 15: i've bought both expansions, built and fully upgraded something in every slot of the ranch and expansions, bought all of the upgrades up to lv3, built two ambars with maximum storage capacity... And i still have 50k money. Money i can literally only spend by demolishing and rebuilding stuff. I don't think that's supposed to happen.

How about making level 2 and 3 upgrades to health and energy more expensive or adding very expensive upgrades to facilities like autoreplanter/autocollector for gardens or lv2 storage for plort collector in corals?

Idk what you expect from a pre-alpha. Stuff is still being developed. Pretty polished and content filled IMO
Pink Slimes. Stop.
Regal
Chickadoo

Re: Game needs more money sinks

Postby ZionSpelunker » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:23 pm

I would agree with you NekoiNemo there deffinetly needs to be more money sinks but Regal has a point its still a pre ALPHA the fact that they allow us to play before the alpha is out is awesome
ZionSpelunker
Chickadoo

Return to General Discussion