Market Link

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Market Link

Postby FishFruit14 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:35 am

Most of you probably know of the refinery link, which allows you to remotely transfer resources to the refinery from other places on the range. However, I think this idea has more potential in the form of other 'link's, namely the Market Link. This would work basically the same as the refinery link, but selling the plorts instead of refining them. The button would show the current plort prices instead of the inventory of the refinery. It could also be more rectangular than the refinery link to differentiate between the two. Also, the market is already rectangular, so it makes sense.

Now, why would you want this added? It's pretty simple! It allows you to sell plorts from other places on the range! If you happen to find a gold plort but don't have space in your vacpack to take it home, you can sell it from where you are. The market link would probably have the same or a similar crafting recipie to the refinery link.

Edit: Also, devs, I would not mind if you added this at all. wink wink
Sectanza made my amazing spider slime avatar!!! Thanks, Sectanza!!!
FishFruit14
Rancher

Re: Market Link

Postby EmeraldPlay » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:59 am

I'd like to have that!
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Re: Market Link

Postby TheMadFox » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:01 pm

This would be a dope idea, I was wondering about it before when I unlocked the refinery link for the first time. I have a lot of slime corrals set up near the lab so I have a boat load of plorts which I do not need since the majority are honey largos, it's kind of frustrating that I would have to walk back to the market everytime to empty my inventory before I'm able to take the other half of plorts out of the collectors.
This Fox will devour all in sight, better watch out....
TheMadFox
Chickadoo

Return to General Discussion