Suggestion: Largo Separator

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Suggestion: Largo Separator

Postby Tron » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:29 pm

This is a realtively slime sciency suggestion. I have an idea that in the plots of the slime science zone there could be an option to buy a largo refinery where you could buy that in a plot. Then you would be able to put a largo or tqo and be able to it back to its original form while taking out the plot too. You would first throw in the largo in a corral like area inside the plot. Then there would be a small machine inside where you can interact with it at the corner of the plot. You go to the corner and usually it would require materials like brine or something else that would would deposite in the same corner of the plot where you Interactive screen would be. The once you have the materials you would be able to initiate the sequence where you could see the largo tranform back to its original slime. While the plort will be deposited into a out plort interface at one of the corners of the plot. I know it's confusing but its a really cool idea. Please Leave your feedback below.
Heres a though you're reading this And of ALL the places to be in the universe of all the things to do in the universe AND of ALL the times you couldve Existed in the spacetime continuum youre reading this virtual block of text.Pretty amazing huh?
Tron
Rancher

Re: Suggestion: Largo Separator

Postby EmeraldPlay » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:56 pm

I like this idea.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Re: Suggestion: Largo Separator

Postby screbel » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:02 am

Sounds cool!
screbel
Plort

Return to General Discussion