More tanks to hold stuff

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

More tanks to hold stuff

Postby Dragonking » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:38 pm

How many times have you had to cut your adventure short because you have no space

Had to dump precious resources just to make room for some idunno Royal jelly
They should really implement this in the game but this might come after the glass desert
The rare but elusive Dragon slime

How many lowes could Rod Lowe rob if Rob Lowe could rob lowes
Dragonking
Rancher

Re: More tanks to hold stuff

Postby PrismSlime » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:12 pm

i think 4(+water) is the perfect amount tbh. i have warps to my extraction points so i never have to waste slots when i'm out in the field. otherwise i'm just getting the 3 types of chicks for my free range hunters with an extra slot for gold slime ammo to be replaced with the resulting plorts. since i'm not really using warp depots at this point, i'm thinking of just scattering them around the place as gold plort recall centers so i don't have to miss a 2nd gold slime should i come across one with no ammo since chicks don't count amd my 4th slot would then be filled with a gold plort already.
If you want a Gordo as big as possible before starting to tremble, feed it 21 of any food that isn't its favorite!

*I make a note to only post original ideas that I haven't seen others suggest.
PrismSlime
Keeper

Postby Faevian » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:21 am

Yeah I agree, if someone doesn't want an extra slot to keep things "interesting" then they don't have to purchase the upgrade. The option would be nice for those of us that think it would be a huge improvement. For me I like the idea of having different resource machines, pump, apiary, and drill in the same areas but I feel limited to make runs for one or the other, or even for various natural resources. It just kills time and for me enjoyment when you have to run back, even with teleporters, just so you can return to pick up the one resource you couldn't fit into your vacpac. One or two slots would make a world of difference.
Faevian
Plort

Postby Dragonking » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:46 am

Yeah I know right I had to dump 11 stony hens just for room for Royal jelly
The rare but elusive Dragon slime

How many lowes could Rod Lowe rob if Rob Lowe could rob lowes
Dragonking
Rancher

Postby FishFruit14 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:27 am

Here's a tip: Use slime science! Refinery links are incredibly useful. Warp depots aren't bad either.
Sectanza made my amazing spider slime avatar!!! Thanks, Sectanza!!!
FishFruit14
Rancher

Return to General Discussion