What can we do to help?!

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

What can we do to help?!

Postby chinchillin » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:20 pm

Mike, Nick, fellow ranchers,

I wanted to start a thread on what we can do to help progress slime rancher. What I mean is what can we as supporters do to help the developers with progressing slime ranchers completion.

I love this game and just want 1.0. I realize that its better not to rush so that the game can be a complete full and polished piece but what if anything can we do to help?
chinchillin
Plort

Re: What can we do to help?!

Postby skydart » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:26 pm

One way might be if we had some checklist what to test, to do it not so random.
skydart
Rancher

Postby LittleXdav » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:45 pm

A checklist of what to test could be useful for player. I used to work in a QA for a few month and it helped a lot to do the checklist with every new patch.
(Consisted to move in every prop to see if we got stock, moved trough object, passed trough wall or floor and also we object disappeared/flickered).

Just playing the game is also very important, giving feedback of the "flow of game" help balancing stuff. Do you think you progress to fast? to slow. Are Tar slime to aggressive? etc...

I am pretty sure the Dev (Nick and Mike) are frequently in the forum looking for comment and opinion. But the community is growing fast and "key topic" get pushed really fast in second and third page. Maybe adding section on the forum and getting 2-3 moderator would help the Dev?
LittleXdav
Chickadoo

Postby Nakhryn » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:58 pm

There's a Feedback thread. The best way to help the Devs is to post what you think of the game and potential bugs in it.
Sometimes I may be blunt, but it's for your own good.
Nakhryn
Rancher

Return to General Discussion