Hidden volcanic area ?

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Hidden volcanic area ?

Postby TheChaoticClappj » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:50 am

Some of you may of found this but i haven't and only when i was derping around with the jetpack in indigo quarry did i find this presumably hidden area.

In indigo quarry there is a little river / pond area with a bridge after it. Use the jetpack to get onto one of the bits of rock that are coming out of the ground. Now with your newly found height fly over to the side that has carrots growing near it and there will be a cave entrance waiting to be discovered.

Once again some of you must of already found this while looking for treasure pods but on the slime rancher wiki it said that crystal slimes were only found in one area so ..... i figured i might as well share it.
I love slime rancher and everything about it. I can't wait to see what this amazing idea will become in the near future!
TheChaoticClappj
Rancher

Re: Hidden volcanic area ?

Postby EmeraldPlay » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:03 am

That's the "Cinder Grove" a.k.a. the volcanic cave. Before 0.3.7 (when the "Ash Isle" a.k.a. the volcanic island was added), this was the only place you could find Crystal Slimes in.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Re: Hidden volcanic area ?

Postby PrismSlime » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:10 pm

we really should have slimepedia sub-entries or something so we can learn the names of these areas properly.
If you want a Gordo as big as possible before starting to tremble, feed it 21 of any food that isn't its favorite!

*I make a note to only post original ideas that I haven't seen others suggest.
PrismSlime
Keeper

Return to General Discussion