Slime Sea Expansion

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Slime Sea Expansion

Postby TheChaoticClappj » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:24 am

Here is a neat idea. In the slimepedia all of the areas are acessible except one : the slime sea.
Now my idea is that you guys could create some sort of lost slime city a little bit like the city of Atlantis as the main area and have players enter via a spiral in the water ,have them make a submarine in slime science or even get a vacpack upgrade. Under there could be of course, water slimes but a few new ones too. Here are a few ideas. Mermaid slimes, Coral slimes, Kelp slimes, Sand slimes, Pearl slimes and shark slimes. This would give a lot more use to the pond too. Hopefully someone will read this post. I honestly really love slime rancher and can't wait to see what you guys do with the idea. Thanks for the awesome game !
Last edited by TheChaoticClappj on Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
I love slime rancher and everything about it. I can't wait to see what this amazing idea will become in the near future!
TheChaoticClappj
Rancher

Re: Slime Sea Expansion

Postby Conrad500 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:01 am

Except they say slimes become part of it, so having slimes that live in other slimes seems weird.
Conrad500
Rancher

Postby TheChaoticClappj » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:09 am

Yeah that is true now that i reread the slimepedia page. I think it would better be off as just a seperate ocean or even something like a lake would be nice. Also thanks for the reply i'm actually really suprised someone read my one post. Seriously thanks a bunch
I love slime rancher and everything about it. I can't wait to see what this amazing idea will become in the near future!
TheChaoticClappj
Rancher

Postby Conrad500 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:24 am

haha, no problem.

I just wish puddle plorts could be largos. They're so cuuuuuuuuuuuute

HUNTER PUDDLE SLIMES
Conrad500
Rancher

Postby WOLRUS » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:22 pm

I want puddle largos. I have a theory about them being the incarnation of purity and therefore not able to be contaminated--but I'm too lazy to put it.
WOLRUS
Rancher

Location: The infinite void in the depths of the universe...kidding, an oasis in the Glass Desert.

Return to General Discussion