Suggestion: stats on number of slimes you have caught/farmed

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Suggestion: stats on number of slimes you have caught/farmed

Postby supenguin » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:32 pm

While playing Slime Rancher today, my daughter said she wishes she had more options when she was in her house.

I asked her what options should be there and she suggested counts of how many slimes you have in corals and how many you've caught over the course of the game. I think this would be a fantastic and fun idea and also could possibly tie into achievements.
supenguin
Plort

Re: Suggestion: stats on number of slimes you have caught/fa

Postby GreatRancher » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:49 am

It is a great idea.
It has a big pro but a little con.
Pro:You'll can remember all your cute slimes you farmed,collected and disappeared in mission(Well,forget the last one,is a little bit disturbing)also,count of largos.And there are also some achievements like that,one of them is for having a number of different largos in an area.
Cons:Probably,it could make one or two glitches and bugs with determinate numbers of slime(Without saying there are infinite slimes)like happened with the days,the 1.220 day glitch, but probably simple bugs with less importance.
Hey, don't look down here!
There's NOTHING!Except...a signature
*sigh*
GreatRancher
Keeper

Location: Spain,I'm not from England or America or Ireland.I'm from Neptune and Mars too :)

Postby Smudgedhorizon » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:11 pm

Oooohh I think that's a great idea, I love gameplay statistics.
Smudgedhorizon
Chickadoo

Postby duskflower » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:01 am

GreatRancher wrote:It is a great idea.
It has a big pro but a little con.
Pro:You'll can remember all your cute slimes you farmed,collected and disappeared in mission(Well,forget the last one,is a little bit disturbing)also,count of largos.And there are also some achievements like that,one of them is for having a number of different largos in an area.
Cons:Probably,it could make one or two glitches and bugs with determinate numbers of slime(Without saying there are infinite slimes)like happened with the days,the 1.220 day glitch, but probably simple bugs with less importance.

You seriously can't count the possibility of glitches (everything has possibility for glitches!) as a con.
duskflower
Rancher

Return to General Discussion