Suggest new Slime Science Gadgets~

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Suggest new Slime Science Gadgets~

Postby PrismSlime » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:53 pm

I've been seeing so much of the usual suggestions about the auto-feeder, gardens, multiplayer, new slimes, etc. I feel like everyone's ignoring the most important part of the recent update! Post any gadget ideas below and hopefully we can see some of them available in the future. :)

I for one wouldn't mine a scareslime or two for my overgrowth area to keep my free-range hunters in check. Or more specifically, to keep them from jumping out of the area. And I'd still like to see the slime statues, maybe water sources, and i think there was a pink flower patch on the ring island that we still don't have?
If you want a Gordo as big as possible before starting to tremble, feed it 21 of any food that isn't its favorite!

*I make a note to only post original ideas that I haven't seen others suggest.
PrismSlime
Keeper

Re: Suggest new Slime Science Gadgets~

Postby billango » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:46 am

Maybe there could be something in the slime science lab that uses gold plorts. Even if its just a cosmetic like a gold crown or something. Just a thought.
billango
Plort

Postby PrismSlime » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:50 am

i'll be holding onto my gold plorts until that time arrives.
If you want a Gordo as big as possible before starting to tremble, feed it 21 of any food that isn't its favorite!

PrismSlime
Keeper

Postby PrismSlime » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:00 pm

since puddle slimes seem to like the clucking of chickens, a noise-maker gadget for them might be fun~ maybe have it increase the pond limit to 6 if one is nearby?

PrismSlime
Keeper

Postby SlimeCrafter » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:39 am

Puddle slimes like chickens? Then it's a good thing that all my elder chickens go in with the puddles.
He's the biggest nerd there is, iiiiiiit's....

Mr. Moonjump!

Hehe. I used to be known as SlimeCrafter, but I grew out of that name...

I, uh... can't seem to change it. Oof.
SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Postby TheChaoticClappj » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:47 am

I think special slime science mini incinerators would get rid of those dreadful hunters. Plus they could be made from boom plorts which would make it worth while to keep some of those explosive rascals.
I love slime rancher and everything about it. I can't wait to see what this amazing idea will become in the near future!
TheChaoticClappj
Rancher

Postby SlimeShady » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:15 pm

How about an "auto Harvester" that's like the drill or apiary that you could set up near a garden that picks up the fruit and veg?

Either has limited uses or only holds so much before it needs to be emptied and "poofs" away.
SlimeShady
Plort

Postby PrismSlime » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:04 pm

@SlimeCrafter that seems to be the a common thought at least. but chickens actually in the pond will pop puddle plorts. so a coop nearby would work better.

@TheChaoticClappj there's really no need for that. you'd still have to manually throw them in, and at that point you might as well just toss them into the slime sea. the taming bells fulfill their purpose perfectly well. however, it is rather annoying that you have to shoot something at them or jump at a weird angle to ring them. perhaps a change to make the pulse wave able to ring them is in order?

@SlimeShady there's rarely any placement spots that close to each other. something like that would work better for a higher tier extractor i think.

PrismSlime
Keeper

Postby LastPayLoad0 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:58 am

PrismSlime wrote:perhaps a change to make the pulse wave able to ring them is in order?

That needs to happen
Hello , Are you looking down here for something?

Steam: LastPayLoad0
LastPayLoad0
Rancher

Postby JasontheBasin » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:56 pm

Explosives. For when there's a big cave-in/Rockslide that's blocking a cave and you need to get that problem out of your way

Also works as high quality Tarr (and slime) Destroyer (attracts tarrs too!)
Im good friends with emeraldplay, who's a Slime rancher modding god.

HAIL HIM.
JasontheBasin
Keeper

Return to General Discussion