Slime Rancher subreddit

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Slime Rancher subreddit

Postby Krakob » Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:08 pm

https://www.reddit.com/r/slimerancher/

I took myself the liberty of making a slime rancher subreddit, largely because I wanted to try making a subreddit but also because it could be a nice addition to this community, at least once Slime Rancher hits an open release stage. How do you all feel about this? Devs, would you like modding rights or prefer that making it private for now?
Krakob
Admin

Re: Slime Rancher subreddit

Postby Nick » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:17 pm

No need to make it private, Krakob, thanks. If we needed to do anything with modding rights I'll get in touch with you.
Nick
Developer

Hue hue hue

Postby Hexlash » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:18 pm

Should we get a wiki up and running, already, as well? XD
Hexlash
Rancher

Wiki

Postby Krakob » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:31 pm

We sure could! I mentioned it in my feedback thread and there are two things we'd need to know:
a) if the devs want to make and host it on their own and
b) what platform we should use

For the second dilemma, some of our options are Gamepedia, Wikia, and a sub-reddit wiki. I think that while it'd be cool to have a centralised community around the official forums and the sub-reddit, it'd make for a poor platform when the game inevitably grows more complex. Personally, I happen to not be a very big fan of Wikia so I definitely think Gamepedia would be ideal for a community made wiki.
Krakob
Admin

Postby Nick » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:50 pm

We don't have any plans of hosting a wiki. We're happy to let the community make wikis and manage them.
Nick
Developer

Postby ZeakStarwind » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:05 pm

Krakob wrote:https://www.reddit.com/r/slimerancher/

I took myself the liberty of making a slime rancher subreddit, largely because I wanted to try making a subreddit but also because it could be a nice addition to this community, at least once Slime Rancher hits an open release stage. How do you all feel about this? Devs, would you like modding rights or prefer that making it private for now?

I think this will help out with more feedback in the future when it's open as you said. I'll drop in sometimes when I'm available but will do my best to communicate through both forums and reddit. Anyways, much appreciated Krabob!
I choose my own path...Destiny is not of virtue. Also...Lizards...
ZeakStarwind
Chickadoo

Return to General Discussion