Slime Stage Idea (for Phosphor Slimes)

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Slime Stage Idea (for Phosphor Slimes)

Postby NoticeMeGenki » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:03 pm

Phosphor Slimes are my favorite slimes by-far and I was really sad to see that daylight still makes them pop even when they're on the slime stage. I was planning on filling the entranceway of the ranch with stages and putting my favorite Phosphor Largos on display there but come morning my stages were empty :(. I propose an upgrade for the stage that will have an effect like the Solar Shield. Possibly a black-out-bubble or something with the spotlights.
NoticeMeGenki
Rancher

Re: Slime Stage Idea (for Phosphor Slimes)

Postby EmeraldPlay » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:43 pm

By that logic, there would also have to be a water upgrade for the slime stage too, so that puddle slimes can stay on it for longer than 30 seconds.

This idea might be good.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby NoticeMeGenki » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:58 pm

EmeraldPlay wrote:By that logic, there would also have to be a water upgrade for the slime stage too, so that puddle slimes can stay on it for longer than 30 seconds.

This idea might be good.

Ooooh, yah! Puddles too! Maybe like a water globe or a fish bow, or maybe even a sprinkler?!
Last edited by NoticeMeGenki on Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NoticeMeGenki
Rancher

Postby SpiralRancher » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:05 pm

It won't directly solve the problem, but you could always keep the stage inside the cave.
SpiralRancher
Rancher

Postby NoticeMeGenki » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:26 pm

SpiralRancher wrote:It won't directly solve the problem, but you could always keep the stage inside the cave.

Yah, I know I could but It's already so crowded in there. Even more so because I'm using 6 warp depots in there to more conveniently transport food from my farming area to the slimes I keep in there.
NoticeMeGenki
Rancher

Return to General Discussion