For our final planned update of 2016 we're making some fixes and adding some silly stuff for you to enjoy. Thank you again for an oh-my-goodness-is-this-really-happening 2016 and we look forward to creating more Slime Rancher adventures in 2017.
- Added fashion pod gadgets! Fashion pods allow you to shoot costumes on to your slimes. We'll give you a moment to let that sink in.
- Ok? Also added the taming bell and refinery link gadgets.
- Added more slime lamps and gave the amber slime lamp some happy pills.
- New icons for install/remove gadgets and remove crops.
- Changed the Fabricate Gadget screen to keep the previously fabricated gadget selected.
- Added an effect on the purchase screens to make it obvious when you make a purchase.
- Added animations to the tutorial popups.
- Added indicator to the tutorial popup when you complete the task requested.
- Changed tutorials requiring an on-ranch action to hide themselves if you’re away from the ranch for 15 seconds.
- Changed some tutorial timing and completion checks.
- Adjusted treasure pod opening effect.
- Changed the Slimepedia Vacpack tab to Tutorial and changed the entries to better mirror tutorial info.
- Added some new treasure pods to the world. One of them is amazing.
- Changed the colors of fill meters for the science resources.
- Adjusted the volume for some sounds including extractor working sounds.
- Added sound while the extractor is ready. The machines no longer dance in silence. Whoa, that sounded way more ominous than intended.
- Strange diamonds, royal jelly, and lava dust now randomly show up as Range Exchange rewards (rarely) after unlocking Slime Science.
- Tweaked rare drop rates on extractors to be slightly less rare.
- Fixed bug where slimes and resources could get stuck under the ranch porch.
- Fixed bug where some purchase buttons could be pressed via a gamepad while otherwise disabled.
- Fixed an issue where Xbox One controllers on some versions of Windows 10 were not properly recognizing actions on the DPad.
- Fixed bug where largos could be fired into or carried into walls in some situations.
- Fixed bug where slime would sometimes vibrate back and forth while trying to look a particular direction. We've switched the slimes to decaf.
- Fixed bug where the Range Exchange screen sometimes lost information at certain resolutions.
- Fixed bug where transition between far and near versions of slimes was less smooth than intended.
- Fixed bug where the red teleporter and warp depot were possible to unlock without acquiring the appropriate treasure pod.