Weak walls, Boom Slimes, and Slipery Plorts?

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Weak walls, Boom Slimes, and Slipery Plorts?

Postby NoticeMeGenki » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:32 pm

Anyone else having issues with plorts escaping corrals after the update? I just lost ALL my hunter slimes because a boom plort somehow got inside and I'm feelin' super poopy rn! This never happened before the update and now I catch ports outside of corals all the time most notably (but not exclusively) with my boomies. I've also now got a rock plort stuck under the ledge to the left of the house that I cannot suck up (annoying). I assume the issue is with the plorts being to "slipery" but IDK. Here is a pic of the stuck rock plort: i.imgur.com/L2k5R2P.jpg It's hard to see but this is the best I could do.
NoticeMeGenki
Rancher

Re: Weak walls, Boom Slimes, and Slipery Plorts?

Postby base4 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:10 am

I decided to start free-ranging hunter slimes in my main area and a boom plort somehow ended up in the middle of the free-range area. It somehow slipped out of the corral, and I'm not sure how. Boom slime explosions must be able to mess with the physics in such a way that plorts can move fast enough to skip through walls.
Slime Ranch? More like RANCH DRESSING, am I right!?
Check out this slime idea I came up with: The Rewind Slime
And my theory on the Ancient Ruins: What are the Ancient Ruins?
base4
Rancher

Postby Twerps3 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:42 pm

Yeah, same with me i am finding boom plorts and rock plorts ALL OVER MY RANCH!!
after finding this out i am always carful to check for boom/ rock plorts everywhere every 10 minutes
Hi

- SECRET!
Twerps3
Rancher

Postby ChodaBoy » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:40 am

I am experiencing the same issue. Boom slimes are blasting plorts out of their corral. I lost all of my slimes when a Pink/Phosphor hybrid escaped (too many in the corral?) and ate a Boom plort and became a Tarr. It destroyed all of the other slimes before I could do anything.

Please address the corral escape issues: Plorts via Booms, and too many hybrids causing an escapee.
ChodaBoy
Plort

Postby orempswenel » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:11 pm

Twerps3 wrote:Yeah, same with me i am finding boom plorts and rock plorts ALL OVER MY RANCH!!
after finding this out i am always carful to check for boom/ rock plorts everywhere every 10 minutes

Me too ;(
orempswenel
Rancher

Return to General Discussion