new ideas

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

new ideas

Postby cameronvg2 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:51 pm

ive been looking at the games slimeapedia and i wondered "they talk about eating theses plorts why cant we?" so that's my idea why not have the plorts be edible? they will give boost and to make them balanced they can only be used a couple times a day before he gets sick of them or cant eat any more of that plort.

so here's the ones i could think of

Pink plort. gives plort seeker all plorts in range will glow last 30 in game minute limit 3
rock plort. gives 15 added health for 2 hours limit 3 and resistance to there attacks
tabby plort. gives 25% higher jump for 30 in game minutes limit 3
phosphor plort. night vision for 2 in game hours limit 3
lava plort. explosion resistance no more explosion damage for 1 in game hour limit 3
rad plort. rad resistance for 1 in game hour limit 3
hunter plort. invisablity for 10 in game mins no slime will able to see you usefull for feral slimes and tarrs
honey plort. 25% increased speed for 40 in game minutes
puddle plort. tarrs will die when they hit you? (did not have idea for this one)
crystal plort. crystal resistance no damage daken from the crystals and slimes attacking you for 1 ingame hour limit 3.
golde plort. random effect but 5 times strong and will last 5 times longer (did not have an idea for this one either)
other ideas i had were a place for largos to be in like bigger pens for them with the regular upgrades.

traps to be built to trap golden slimes and lucky slimes they will go away but when trapped will drop from 1 to 2 plorts (lucky slime will drop like a coin icon) this will only prok every 5 days and will break after 3 captures if there is not food in it nothing will go in.

a pump that brings water and flows it so you can refill your tank or have it flow into a puddle slime puddle

well that's all i could think of i hope it helps!
cameronvg2
Plort

Re: new ideas

Postby EmeraldPlay » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:17 pm

Nice ideas! I like them.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby Heather » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:56 pm

Welcome to our community cameron! Image
Thanks for taking the time to share your ideas and feedback with us, it's appreciated.

cameronvg2 wrote:a pump that brings water and flows it so you can refill your tank or have it flow into a puddle slime puddle

This is my personal favorite idea, would be neat if you could sketch something out to illustrate how this would work IMHO.
Heather
Admin

Postby cameronvg2 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:53 pm

well thank you Heather im not a very good drawer but i was thinking of a standard looking industrial pump (maybe in the puddle upgrade menu) that would spray out water that you could grab i was thinking about the old feature when puddle slimes drank the water to create puddle plorts so a pump would negate the need to do that it is also a good way to stock up on water before you go out in case of tarr other uses maybe to clean your self of radiation (a separate pump that attach to the pond) but maybe you could only use this is areas that made sense to use it (not in the main base like in the cave for example) and if they add a eating and drinking system (probable not) they could drink from it other ideas would to have a barrier of water to stop tarr from getting somewhere you dont want them to be or stop an infection of all your slimes (like the water sprayer but does not move) these would be different pumps you could get from science (accept the puddle slime upgrade) thats pretty much all i can think of how it would be usefull
cameronvg2
Plort

Return to General Discussion