New area idea

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

New area idea

Postby LastPayLoad0 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:01 am

I don't know if this is in the right place, ok

What if there was a secret area of land on the slime sea, only accessible if you have a fully upgraded jet pack.

I don't know what it would look like but to get there you would have to fly (it would use up ALL of your jetpack/sprint) onto little rocks. after 1-3 of those you would be there. It could house a new slime or a gargo. Maybe it would have a spot for a drill/pump and there would be a rare "element" that would only be there.
Hello , Are you looking down here for something?

Steam: LastPayLoad0
LastPayLoad0
Rancher

Re: New area idea

Postby EmeraldPlay » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:39 am

Seems to be interesting, although I would definitely put a teleporter over there.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby Lorelai1115 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:39 pm

Well, there are areas on the plort market thing for future plorts. I've seen a few different designs on here for possible future slimes that fans have made. I know a few were extremely cute and I would love to see them implemented, such as lava, dragon, angelic, etc.

For example, you could find an egg in a new land, or perhaps it be a prize from exploding the lava gordo, and then you have to put it in a hatchery which you unlock with the science stuff. After it hatches, a dragon slime hatches from it which has the ability to fly and follows you around similarly to a pet which battles angry slimes and tars in your stead.
Lorelai1115
Plort

Postby LastPayLoad0 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:07 am

EmeraldPlay wrote:Seems to be interesting, although I would definitely put a teleporter over there.

Maybe because is a "rare" place there would only be one gadget spot.

LastPayLoad0
Rancher

Postby LastPayLoad0 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:08 am

Lorelai1115 wrote:Well, there are areas on the plort market thing for future plorts. I've seen a few different designs on here for possible future slimes that fans have made. I know a few were extremely cute and I would love to see them implemented, such as lava, dragon, angelic, etc.

For example, you could find an egg in a new land, or perhaps it be a prize from exploding the lava gordo, and then you have to put it in a hatchery which you unlock with the science stuff. After it hatches, a dragon slime hatches from it which has the ability to fly and follows you around similarly to a pet which battles angry slimes and tars in your stead.

I like that idea

LastPayLoad0
Rancher

Return to General Discussion