Slime Rancher is really inspiring!

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Slime Rancher is really inspiring!

Postby ShiftyCake » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:59 pm

As someone who is interested in becoming a game developer eventually, this is one of the most inspiring games I've ever played. I really think it is a staple in what indie games can do, and what they were meant to do. The game idea is absolutely crazy and insanely fun, and it never pretends to be more than what it is.

I think indie games get back to the core of what gaming should be about, and that is providing an entertaining experience! I feel this game is the epitome of that. I believe out of everything I've learned, Slime Rancher has helped me the most in realising what type of games I want to make, and how to go about them.

So this is just me saying thank you! And that I'm looking forward to the future updates!
ShiftyCake
Plort

Re: Slime Rancher is really inspiring!

Postby EmeraldPlay » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:01 am

That's true for me too!
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby Nick » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:50 pm

Thank you, that's super great to hear!
Nick
Developer

Postby WOLRUS » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:08 pm

I don't program, I'm just the generic gamer, but I love this game too! The only reason I may want to learn programming is to make something like this! Devs, I admire you so much. You captured the essence of hilarity, cuteness, mindless fun (that isn't an insult), and just everything a kid-friendly game should be. (thumbs up)
WOLRUS
Rancher

Location: The infinite void in the depths of the universe...kidding, an oasis in the Glass Desert.

Return to General Discussion