Secret Area Sharing Post

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Secret Area Sharing Post

Postby PhospherTabbyLargo » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:27 am

Secret Area Sharing Post

Where you can share hidden areas within Slime Rancher!

There are a few rules and guidelines to follow, but otherwise this is an open thread for sharing any hidden area worth telling others.

Rules
Ugh, I know. Just read 'em, please?
1. Make sure you check that nobody else has already found your secret area. If they have, then please don't post it again.
2. Follow the guidelines and be as detailed as possible.
3. I know this is a rule everywhere, but be nice please.

Guidelines
Ready to make a post? Not until you've read these!

(Please include all of these things. If you can't, then just say N/A)

Area Name
(Ex- Mossy Blanket, Indigo Quarry, etc)
Given Name
(Feel free to get creative here!)
Description
(Brief description of the area's looks and notable paths to take)
Slimes
(ALL slimes you have found in this area)
Interesting Resources
(Find anything cool? Perhaps a Treasure Pod or a cool Largo?)
How To Get There
(Does this really need explaining?)

I hope that the guidelines are easy to understand. If not, look at the example and real area below!

Area Name
Mossy Blanket
Given Name
Hunter Isles and Spiral Rock Canyon (Connected Secret Areas)
Description
This place has a pond and a small lake. Follow the first log path (The second doesn't lead anywhere) and you will reach the Mushroom Peninsula, because it has a giant mushroom (Bet that one was a surprise). Finally, with at least a recommended 200 fuel, jet pack over the broken bridge to the Spiral Rock Canyon. There are a few pillars, spiraling upwards to a point at the top. They are located on a coast. There is also a small canyon nearby. If you fly over all this, you will land back at the portal to the ranch after the mossy blanket.
Slimes
Honey Hunter Largos (Hunter Isle and Mushroom Peninsula) [Sometimes]
Boom Hunter Largos (Hunter Isle and Mushroom Peninsula) [Sometimes]
Basic Slimes {Ex- Pink, Tabby} (Spiral Rock Canyon) [All known times]
Pink ??? Largo |Feral| (Spiral Rock Canyon) [Rarely] {Other part of largo is unknown due to the fact it made a Tarr before I could get a better look at it, and I haven't seen one in the other few time's I've visited}
Interesting Resources
Black Treasure Pod in Canyon
Strange Circle Rock Patterns (Several Places)
How To Get There
Go through the Mossy Blanket. After you take the Hollow Log into the final area with a winding lake and several resources, turn left immediately after exiting the Log. Follow the wooden path. Jet pack required. (Note- If you look to your left when crossing the wooden path, you'll see a cool area. Not secret, but cool. [Found by jet packing over a broken bridge earlier in the Mossy Blanket.])

Welp, that's about it. Hope you'll have fun hunting!
I swear I don't talk so formal in life

I'll leave now...

-----------------------------------------------
Profile Pic Created By Cookid123
PhospherTabbyLargo
Rancher

Location: The Mossy Blanket's Very Own Hunter Isle. (Real Place)

Re: Secret Area Sharing Post

Postby hmat09 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:53 pm

there is actually another black treasure pod!
it is on the tall stump the furthest out in the sea.
you need to get on some mushrooms growing on another tree in order to fly to it
hmat09
Rancher

Postby PrismSlime » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:22 am

i was there far before that area even existed~
If you want a Gordo as big as possible before starting to tremble, feed it 21 of any food that isn't its favorite!

*I make a note to only post original ideas that I haven't seen others suggest.
PrismSlime
Keeper

Postby HappyRainbew » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:31 am

Area Name:
Not specified (music is not the theme for the Dry Reef, Indigo Quarry, The Ranch, The Moss Blanket... it's the theme that plays on the bridge to the Moss Blanket)

Given Name:
Cuberry isles

Description:
This is an area that you get to from the exit from the Grotto (cave on the ranch), so you must have that unlocked. It is very peaceful and quiet, and it's a nice little area to look at the sea and sky from. It's perfect if you need cuberries for your phosphor slimes! It has many small cuberry trees, which the pink slimes seem to like to sit by and watch the sea with you.

Slimes:
Pink Slime

Interesting Resources:
Only cuberries!

How To Get There:
Unlock the grotto. Exit the tunnel straight ahead with the transporter to the Indigo Quarry. Look to your left, and look down from the edge. You will see a path and the small islands. Follow the path in any way you like, and you will eventually get to the small islands.

Other info:
If you go beyond, there will be a bridge leading to feral rock tabby largoes.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
HappyRainbew
Rancher

Postby PrismSlime » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:41 pm

technically you can get there from going through that path on the right as soon as you leave your ranch- across from that tall tree with the pinks and tabbys around it. there's an upper cliff around there that loops back to that area. though you still won't be able to access the grotto unless you have it unlocked. idk if the indigo quarry warp will work though if you go that way.
If you want a Gordo as big as possible before starting to tremble, feed it 21 of any food that isn't its favorite!

*I make a note to only post original ideas that I haven't seen others suggest.
PrismSlime
Keeper

Postby WOLRUS » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:15 pm

My favorite place is the Boneyards, the given name is The Beach (bleh). There are rock, pink, and tabby slimes. Also cuberry trees and some chickens. It needs a slime key, and I just like to sit in the congruent olympic links design and look at the slime sea and try to ignore the fact that a bouncy rock slime keeps rolling into me. But besides that, once a gold slime appeared and it fell in the ocean (wah) twice! I know, I forgot to save the game and I got to watch a gold slime commit suicide twice. It even took it's plorts with it! Wah.
WOLRUS
Rancher

Location: The infinite void in the depths of the universe...kidding, an oasis in the Glass Desert.

Return to General Discussion