(Discussion) should some buildings have more upgrades?

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

(Discussion) should some buildings have more upgrades?

Postby HoneyTabby336 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:04 pm

Should the buildings from slime rancher have more upgrades added to them?
Ex: The corral should have blank upgrade added to it.
Any building is fine, either one of the upgrades that have been in slime rancher for a long time, or something that is new. (Slime Science update, I'm looking at you.)
Also new buildings that you want added into SR are also okay too.
You can also agrue on what buildings should be deleted out of the game, as long as it's reasonable and not "this building sucks."

Critique is great but remember to use good reasoning and don't be too harsh on someone, and debates apply the same rules.

I hope I don't sound like someone's English teacher.

I'll start right now.
I kinda wish the corrals had different biomes for each slime with benefits along with them.
I'm not secretly a honey tabby largo using its squishy bottom to type in human language.

I'm also a big fan of roleplay!

I wonder why you're reading this big block of text. Are you bored?
HoneyTabby336
Keeper

Re: (Discussion) should some buildings have more upgrades?

Postby SlimeMaker » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:25 pm

((What I thought once was "Maybe a shielding upgrade on the Corral" which would dampen the effects of Boom, Rad, and Crystal slimes OUTSIDE the Corral, but still the same strength within.
I figured personally "This isn't OP, but its a nice quality of life thing you can spend your money on." ))
Every time I make a slime, my army becomes stronger! I shall rule the world!
SlimeMaker
Rancher

Postby Java » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:18 pm

I agree with the corrals needing a shielding upgrade. I've had to dump my hunter boom largos in the overgrowth because otherwise i keep getting hurt, and so i can't have other slimes roaming freely in there like normal in case something jumps in and i get a tarr.

Also maybe like an upstairs for the lab? Or maybe a water sprinkler for corrals to dampen rad effects?
java/tira, he/him pronouns, panro-ace demiboy.

be gay, drink cider, break boundaries

"Patto hikatte saita, hanabi o miteta,
Kitto mada owaranai natsu ga!"
Java
Rancher

Postby SlimeCrafter » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:24 pm

Hmm. That may be a hard one. Lets see... How about ponds? They have NO upgrades at all, whatsoever. Why not a deeper pond, of a filtration upgrade? Deeper Pond obviously is similar to Higher Walls, only full of water, and it reaches into the ground, rather than the sky. Water Filter would make a higher chance of puddle plorts, and clearer water. Thus, puddles make more plorts due to less clutter. Anything else... incinerator? Maybe walls so no slimes accidentally jump in?
He's the biggest nerd there is, iiiiiiit's....

Mr. Moonjump!

Hehe. I used to be known as SlimeCrafter, but I grew out of that name...

I, uh... can't seem to change it. Oof.
SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Postby WOLRUS » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:00 pm

I want a special tarr upgrade. Like something that can keep tarr in longer than three hits so I can get back to the ranch to neutralize them after long trips. And I demand the silos get a second level. I free range phosphors in the grotto with a bunch of cuberry trees, and man, plort duty sucks. I fill half a fully upgraded silo every cycle.
WOLRUS
Rancher

Location: The infinite void in the depths of the universe...kidding, an oasis in the Glass Desert.

Return to General Discussion