Postby Guildes » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:20 pm

The Ranch:
Silo 1: Roostro, Stony Hen, Hen Hen, Briar Hen
Silo 2: Heart Beet, Cuberry, Oca Oca, Mint Mango

Corral 1: Honey Hunter Largo x12 = Fruit & Meat *Mint Mango & Roostro $60
Corral 2: Phosphor Tabby Largo x12 = Fruit & Meat *Cuberry & Stony Hen $30
Corral 3: Rad Crystal Largo x12 = Veggie *Oca Oca & Odd Onion $60
Corral 4: Rock Boom Largo x12 = Veggie & Meat *Heart Beet & Briar Hen $45

( = Diet; * Favorite Food; $ Default Plort Value;)

Pond 1: Puddle Slime x4
Pond 2: Puddle Slime x4

The Overgrowth:
Garden 1: Oca Oca
Garden 2: Heart Beet

Garden 3: Cuberry
Garden 4: Mint Mango

The Grotto:
Coop 1: Roostro x1, Hen Hen x3
Coop 2: Roostro x1, Briar Hen x3
Coop 3: Roostro x1, Briar Hen x3

Coop 4: Roostro x1, Stony Hen x3
Coop 5: Roostro x1, Stony Hen x3

The Lab:
Incinerator

Corral 1: Pink Rock Largo x25 = Everything *Heart Beet
Corral 2: Pink Phosphor Largo x25 = Everything *Cuberry

Garden 1: Heart Beet
Garden 2: Cuberry
Guildes
Plort

Re: Optimal Plot Layout

Postby HappyRainbew » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:06 am

This is a really nice looking layout! I usually prefer to put chickens in the overgrowth though, because you can shoot a bunch of briar or stony hens and the will grow/breed in the "wild", along with other coops if you want.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
HappyRainbew
Rancher

Postby EmeraldPlay » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:56 am

nice.

Welcome to the forums.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby Guildes » Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:49 pm

HappyRainbew wrote:I usually prefer to put chickens in the overgrowth though, because you can shoot a bunch of briar or stony hens and the will grow/breed in the "wild", along with other coops if you want.

placing the chickens in the grotto helps to sort them out while in the overgrowth they would mix up with the wild ones and have generally less space not only for coops but also gardens and generate less hens since they are so far apart, and the grotto is good because when the coops are full you can leave 1 roostro and 3 hens/chickadoos and the chickadoos left can just be put out the coops so when you get back they have already grown without disturbing the max amount of hens in the coops

and since there are SO MANY chickens that spawn in the overgrowth i put about 10 Tabby hunter largos free on the overgrowth so they eat the chickens and get a decent number plorts but also since they only eat meat they don't disturb the gardens
HORSE!
Guildes
Plort

Postby Guildes » Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:51 pm

EmeraldPlay wrote:nice.

Welcome to the forums.

thanks!
HORSE!
Guildes
Plort

Postby HappyRainbew » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:12 am

Idk what I did but I filled the overgrowth up with only stony hens (I have only tabby slimes) and got rid of all of the normal hen hens, and after I kept getting rid of them over and over again they eventually stopped spawning or something because I don't find them anymore. It's weird how it happened, but useful.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
HappyRainbew
Rancher

Postby RockSlime » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:33 am

HappyRainbew wrote:Idk what I did but I filled the overgrowth up with only stony hens (I have only tabby slimes) and got rid of all of the normal hen hens, and after I kept getting rid of them over and over again they eventually stopped spawning or something because I don't find them anymore. It's weird how it happened, but useful.

Yeah, that happened to me too. I put only a few stony hens, a few briar hens and three roostros into the overgrowth. They took over every hen hen, the thing is that they had multiplied both types of hens that I put in so that made them have mostly an equal number for both. Also, I found out by placing a few regular hen hens, they multiplied with the two other types of hens and now the overgrowth in my game is full equally with all three hens.
Rock Slimes are best slimes. Pink Slimes are dumb slimes. Puddle Slimes are cute slimes. Tabby Slimes are cat slimes. So there should be mutt slimes.

---------------
I created my avatar. I am not lazy.
RockSlime
Rancher

Postby WOLRUS » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:06 pm

I filled my overgrowth with silos and put two silos in the grotto. Then I filled the remaining spaces in my grotto with cuberry trees. My ranch is less about slimes and more about chickens!!! So, you know what I do.
WOLRUS
Rancher

Location: The infinite void in the depths of the universe...kidding, an oasis in the Glass Desert.

Return to General Discussion