Beacons and other Suggestions

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Beacons and other Suggestions

Postby Tron » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:38 pm

So I played alot of the new slime science update and I really loved it it gives a game ALOT more playability and I enjoyed the Textures of the mini contraptions. But I also thought that it would be great if there was a Beacon you can Fabricate. And Once you Fabrciate it place it somewhere Far in the world with your radar turned on and you can program the beacon to give it a name or choose from a bunch of selected symbols Like an ore symbol to show where your drills are or maybe a green leaf to show where the moss blanket is. I think it will really add alot for the Radar option we have.

I also think (and this is a very loose suggestion) it would be good if there was somekind of experience ranking where you could level up by getting experience points by selling, Trading, exploring new zones, Or feeding the Giant slimes which gives you slime keys, or unlocking new areas which require slime, etc. And once you level up you can unlock new areas in your rank new blueprints or new gizmos for your vacpac etc. I think that this would add alot more balance to the game and not let it be based on how fast and how rich you get.

One more thing. Possibly GMO slimes and GMO Foods (something like Breeding??? perhaps) which you can build special testing pens in the Science area and test untill you unlock something new. I think that would be a neat new addon to the Slime Science Branch.

I would like to thank the developers for responding to everyones Ideas suggestions and posts because it really shows how much you care for the players and I know I can be a bit too expectant or spew out to many Ideas. Im just very excited about the future updates that this game has to offer. :)
Heres a though you're reading this And of ALL the places to be in the universe of all the things to do in the universe AND of ALL the times you couldve Existed in the spacetime continuum youre reading this virtual block of text.Pretty amazing huh?
Tron
Rancher

Re: Beacons and other Suggestions

Postby EmeraldPlay » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:26 am

Wow, that beacon idea is amazing!
The ranking idea would surely balance the game.
Modifying your slimes would be a cool idea.

Overall, I'd say that this is one of the best ideas I have seen here.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby Tron » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:43 pm

Thanks now whats left is for the Devs to read it
Heres a though you're reading this And of ALL the places to be in the universe of all the things to do in the universe AND of ALL the times you couldve Existed in the spacetime continuum youre reading this virtual block of text.Pretty amazing huh?
Tron
Rancher

Postby Tron » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:39 pm

Or maybe it would also be cool (this pertains to my other post about player home suggestions) is if you could put lava lamps or slime lamps or whatever their called inyour home.
Tron
Rancher

Postby Heather » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:19 am

Really neat feedback in my personal opinion, thanks for taking the time to share it with us :)
Heather
Admin

Return to General Discussion