tier 2 treasure pods and natural blueprint updates?

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Re: tier 2 treasure pods and natural blueprint updates?

Postby sotro64 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:53 pm

I find a black/purple treasure pod on the volcanic island... I assume these are tier 3, has anyone found more?
sotro64
Plort

Postby PrismSlime » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:35 pm

finally got tier 3 cracker after about 20 days past tier 2? i've opened every pod i could find and am now at 38/45+ blueprints. i'm assuming either the rest unlock in the shop over time, or are so well hidden that they're glitched through the terrain. (i've scoured every inch of the Far Far Range) but i'm a little concerned that i've only have the advanced extractors unlock on their own in the shop after well over 3 months in-game.

off the top of my head, i'm still missing the feral bell, i know there's gray warp depots and teleport pads- i'm gonna assume there's variants for every slime color so i'd still be missing ones colored to rock, puddle, hunter, and phosphore at least, and pink, light blue, dark blue, phosphoric, red, brown(?), gray(?) slime lamps. so that's 18 missing patterns- possibly more if lucky and gold slimes are included in that spectrum. there may also be patterns for slime statues, and the little groups of mushrooms on the ground in the moss blanket. anything past that most likely isn't in the game yet.
If you want a Gordo as big as possible before starting to tremble, feed it 21 of any food that isn't its favorite!

*I make a note to only post original ideas that I haven't seen others suggest.
PrismSlime
Keeper

Postby PrismSlime » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:38 pm

sotro64 wrote:I find a black/purple treasure pod on the volcanic island... I assume these are tier 3, has anyone found more?

i've found 6- 3 in the moss blanket, and 3 in the indigo quarry
If you want a Gordo as big as possible before starting to tremble, feed it 21 of any food that isn't its favorite!

PrismSlime
Keeper

Postby SlimeMaker » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:01 pm

PrismSlime wrote:finally got tier 3 cracker after about 20 days past tier 2? i've opened every pod i could find and am now at 38/45+ blueprints. i'm assuming either the rest unlock in the shop over time, or are so well hidden that they're glitched through the terrain. (i've scoured every inch of the Far Far Range) but i'm a little concerned that i've only have the advanced extractors unlock on their own in the shop after well over 3 months in-game.

off the top of my head, i'm still missing the feral bell, i know there's gray warp depots and teleport pads- i'm gonna assume there's variants for every slime color so i'd still be missing ones colored to rock, puddle, hunter, and phosphore at least, and pink, light blue, dark blue, phosphoric, red, brown(?), gray(?) slime lamps. so that's 18 missing patterns- possibly more if lucky and gold slimes are included in that spectrum. there may also be patterns for slime statues, and the little groups of mushrooms on the ground in the moss blanket. anything past that most likely isn't in the game yet.

((Far as I can confirm, theres only Violet (Phosphor) teleporter/lamp/Warp Depot, I don't know about others since I don't have MKIII yet... but if theres a Lamp for the tele and warp, that means there may be a gray and a pink lamp.))
Every time I make a slime, my army becomes stronger! I shall rule the world!
SlimeMaker
Rancher

Postby PrismSlime » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:06 pm

well the pink and aqua lamps were shown in the update preview images on the blog, and while the violet stuff does use primarily phosphor plorts, i associate it more with crystal slimes due to the color. that might actually be a bug for all i know.

PrismSlime
Keeper

Postby jmababa » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:48 am

theres one purple in the 2nd key slime
jmababa
Chickadoo

Postby jmababa » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:53 am

theres one purple in the 2nd key slime
jmababa
Chickadoo

Postby PrismSlime » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:22 am

there is no "2nd key slime." you can get the keys in any order. i'm guessing the one you're talking about is the rad gordo?

PrismSlime
Keeper

Postby SlimeMaker » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:15 am

PrismSlime wrote:there is no "2nd key slime." you can get the keys in any order. i'm guessing the one you're talking about is the rad gordo?

((Possibly? But I do know the other tunnel in the rad gordo cave, theres a dead end and I KNOW theres a purple hidden around there.))
SlimeMaker
Rancher

Postby SlimeCrafter » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:07 am

Nick wrote:There are over 45 gadgets to unlock
He's the biggest nerd there is, iiiiiiit's....

Mr. Moonjump!

Hehe. I used to be known as SlimeCrafter, but I grew out of that name...

I, uh... can't seem to change it. Oof.
SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Postby PrismSlime » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:10 am

SlimeMaker wrote:((Possibly? But I do know the other tunnel in the rad gordo cave, theres a dead end and I KNOW theres a purple hidden around there.))

there's definitely one around there yup! also if you don't mind me asking, what's with the double parenthesize around all your posts?

PrismSlime
Keeper

Postby SlimeMaker » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:57 am

PrismSlime wrote:
there's definitely one around there yup! also if you don't mind me asking, what's with the double parenthesize around all your posts?

((Originally this was a sort of character for the create-a-slime part of the forums, acts like a mad scientist etc. I use the double parenthesis to show that its the person behind the account, than the character.))
SlimeMaker
Rancher

Postby PrismSlime » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:01 pm

don't think anyone would really get that without asking, but ok lol

PrismSlime
Keeper

Previous

Return to General Discussion