Plort-Based slimes

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Plort-Based slimes

Postby kyz0n » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:43 am

yeah, probably it wasnt clear with the title but maybe we could make more slimes in case you dont want to leave the ranch, like, 10 plorts = a slime, and it would be more interesting if we could do that with a gold slime e.e but it would be an expensive slime creation, like 50 golden plorts. :3

I know Im crazy.
kyz0n
Plort

Re: Plort-Based slimes

Postby LichPotato » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:16 am

That would be... a difficult task, for certain. I'm on my 12th-ish day on my second save, and the only golden slime I've ever seen threw itself off a cliff a couple seconds after it spawned.
LichPotato
Plort

Postby kyz0n » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:19 am

LichPotato wrote:That would be... a difficult task, for certain. I'm on my 12th-ish day on my second save, and the only golden slime I've ever seen threw itself off a cliff a couple seconds after it spawned.

that would be the point, cos having a golden slime would be broken
kyz0n
Plort

Postby Nakhryn » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:01 pm

Golden should never be able to be created. The amount of plorts that it would generate would completely break the economy. xD
And to be honest, creating slimes instead of selling their plorts is a big waste of money. You can do a quick run to the Moss Blanket and come back with 25 boom slimes, 25 honey slimes and 10 puddle slimes.
Sometimes I may be blunt, but it's for your own good.
Nakhryn
Rancher

Return to General Discussion