New slime ideas

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

New slime ideas

Postby SirDubStache » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:58 am

a Music slime (if in inventory will make music for you and speak with music, when hungry the slime will make hardcore music Favorite Food : music beats)
a pudding slime (will make pudding berries over time Favorite Food : heart beats)
a magnet slime (when in inventory will pull the items that you have in your inventory Favorite Food : Shards (the one that the slimes make))
a Chameleon slime (a slime that hides when you see him hard to spot Favorite Food : firefly slime (dont know the name of them))

these are the ideas hope you like them
SirDubStache
Plort

Re: New slime ideas

Postby cuponz » Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:42 pm

devil slime, poo slime, clock slime, tree slime, cookie slime, lightning slime, pig slime, coal slime, candy slime angel slime, dark slime, dirt slime, wood slime, platinum slime, acid slime, and glass slime.
cuponz
Plort

Postby Nakhryn » Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:04 pm

It would help if you'd include all the information needed to make a full Slimepedia page.
Sometimes I may be blunt, but it's for your own good.
Nakhryn
Rancher

Postby moca25 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:03 pm

A Butter slime
(Page info)
A unique slime that can slip out of your vac pack. Some ranchers even say that the butter slime can even slip away from the tarrs' grip. Aswell as that they can melt during the day if you don't have them in a cold place when during the night you can transport the butter liquid to a freezer(new thing that put a plort into to make a slime) and after one day the butter slime will be ready to be put back into a corral with a solar shield.
Favorite item: Milk plort (Won't consume and turn into largo)
Risks: These slippery slimes pose no danger for ranchers besides slipping on their puddles they make.
Locations: Slime sea, and past 2nd ancient door.
Plort price range: 20 - 40

A Vampire slime
(page info)
A slime that is nocturnal and often found in mysterious places. These slimes have often been known as vampires back on earth (Why they change into human like things extreme radiation from the passing son often leaves these slimes to mutate) but these slimes have more powers than a earth vampire has. Such as becoming able to teleport through corrals with out a (Anti-Teleportation thing you devs decide what :)) and various other powers. (again you devs add powers)
Favorite: Hen Hens

Rancher Risks: These night slimes pose a small threat to ranchers if no meat is around. Often rancher keep a spare Hen Hen to avoid being eaten by a vampire slime but, if you see one be sure to capture it as it's plorts are one of the most valuable plorts.
Plort value: 80 - 120
Rarity: 1 in a 100,000 (rarer than gold slime)
Locations: Slime sea, Quarry and past 2nd ancient door.

Milk slime:
Info
These slimes are what make the earths milk often ranchers attempt to find these ones and attempt to keep them in a cooled corral (new corral upgrade) many ranchers say that the milk they produce can give slimes a plort giving bosst only once per 10 days and lasts one day. These slimes are also one of the key items for earth if they run out of milk/all cows die so just incase the plorts get redirected into a cooling ship incase of such event.
Risks: None
Favorite: Carrot
Locations: Past 2nd ancient door, or all locations
Rarity: 5%-outside 2nd ancient door 50% in ancient door
Plort value: 50 - 60
Make Milk Slimes Not Clock Slimes
moca25
Chickadoo

Postby Kimparo » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:46 pm

I'd like to see a slime that comes from the slime ocean to collect plorts laying around along the way every other day. Could have some lore to them, could be natural largo's that you cannot collect or even grab with the vac. It would be a nice way to clean up paths after a while of all the plorts from those pesky pink slimes.
Kimparo
Plort

Postby Cherriey » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:18 pm

I think it would be awesome if we had special seasonal/holiday slimes that came out at specific times of the year. It could be because I love to collect things though...
Cherriey
Rancher

Postby Nakhryn » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:53 pm

Cherriey wrote:I think it would be awesome if we had special seasonal/holiday slimes that came out at specific times of the year. It could be because I love to collect things though...

If the Devs intend to implement this, which I sure hope they do, it won't be before the game is fully released later this year.
Sometimes I may be blunt, but it's for your own good.
Nakhryn
Rancher

Postby CrazeePi » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:42 pm

Cherriey wrote:I think it would be awesome if we had special seasonal/holiday slimes that came out at specific times of the year. It could be because I love to collect things though...

Does that mean you want Slime Crossing games like Wild Ranch, City Tarr, and New Reef that work on real time?
If an admin or such sees this please delete this account. I did not see any way to delete this account in the settings.
CrazeePi
Keeper

Postby Cherriey » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:05 am

Nakhryn wrote:If the Devs intend to implement this, which I sure hope they do, it won't be before the game is fully released later this year.

CrazeePi wrote:Does that mean you want Slime Crossing games like Wild Ranch, City Tarr, and New Reef that work on real time?

Possibly, but I also think it would be awesome if the game could link in with your computer's calendar just so it could keep track of the day or time of year and do it that way. Not sure how I feel about it being real time though. That could help out with the ranch's economy a little but it could also make the game drag so I'm not sure about it.
Cherriey
Rancher

Postby Elskah » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:23 am

CrazeePi wrote:Does that mean you want Slime Crossing games like Wild Ranch, City Tarr, and New Reef that work on real time?

There are many, many, many games that link with your computer's clock or calendar to determine what day it is that don't run on real time. For example, in Terraria there are special Christmas/winter-themed events that only happen in late December, and they feature special items that cannot be obtained at any other time without cheating.
Those stripes, that tail, that wiggle, wiggle, wiggle.
Elskah
Rancher

Return to General Discussion