xbox360 pad view inverted

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

xbox360 pad view inverted

Postby F4ustus » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:53 am

Hello

Im New,i preordered the game on Humblebundle and found out ab out this forum and the prealpha,
I downloaded the alpha today and when i Tried to play with My gamepad (xbox360) at first the right stick did not work at all when i unplugged and reinserted it, it worked but when i press up i look down ingame and down is up.is there a fix for this already?im sorry of this was mentioned before but i couldnt find an thing about this.

My PC specs:

I5 @3.4ghz
GTX 660
8gb RAM
Win 10
Game is on a ssd
F4ustus
Plort

Re: xbox360 pad view inverted

Postby Dratini » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:58 am

Usually there'd be an "Invert vertical/Horizontal" option in the Options menu, but I couldn't see any. I am running version 0.2.1 however, so if you're running the latest version(0.2.2), it's worth looking in the options anyway.
Slime Rancher brings me back to the good ol' days of Sonic Adventure 2's Chao Garden.
Dratini
Chickadoo

Postby Rayere » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:14 am

Running 0.2.2 and no such option, and I grief, as I love playing casual/arcade games with pad
Rayere
Plort

Postby skydart » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:51 am

The right stck is preset to the "flight-stick" configuration - stick up/away is down and stick back is up. For me that works, but a option would be nice. Nothing there until now...

For the right stick to work, I didn't need to unplug it - I hit some other buttons and then it worked... this is similar to the mouse - the camera doesn't move, until I klick one button (fire or suck). Maybe it works the same way with the game pad.
skydart
Rancher

Postby Nakhryn » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:59 am

It's like that for everybody. There should be an option for it added in the next update... or couple updates. :P
Sometimes I may be blunt, but it's for your own good.
Nakhryn
Rancher

Postby F4ustus » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:32 pm

Thanks for the replies.got used to it after a while but an option to change it would still be nice ;D

Another thing, i saw gameplay vids on YT where ppl shoot crates and largo's away after picking them up with the collector gun thing, i cant reproduce that with the gamepad no matter what button i try, anyone got a Tipp how that works?pp
F4ustus
Plort

Postby Nakhryn » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:58 pm

F4ustus wrote:Thanks for the replies.got used to it after a while but an option to change it would still be nice ;D

Another thing, i saw gameplay vids on YT where ppl shoot crates and largo's away after picking them up with the collector gun thing, i cant reproduce that with the gamepad no matter what button i try, anyone got a Tipp how that works?pp

It's Left Click(Hold)+Right Click. Just go look in the options to what button it is mapped to.
Sometimes I may be blunt, but it's for your own good.
Nakhryn
Rancher

Postby sailorpfat » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:56 am

Nakhryn wrote:
F4ustus wrote:Thanks for the replies.got used to it after a while but an option to change it would still be nice ;D

It's Left Click(Hold)+Right Click. Just go look in the options to what button it is mapped to.

That doesn't work on a controller. You can't shoot stuff from the end of the nozzle at all; it just drops off
sailorpfat
Plort

Return to General Discussion