My Slimes

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

My Slimes

Postby GreatRancher » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:15 am

Note:You can critique if you want,no problem.
Note 2:A "Example Slime" Boss means basically,the first of his type on the ranch,and also one of the most passive one sometimes.
Note 3:Backtracks.
Note 4:If u want,comment of your ranch.
Note 5:Let's start! :D
Name File:Jarvi's "Ranch"
Name Icon:A Carrot,but I would like it to be an Crystal Slime,a Rad Slime or an Odd Onion.
Days:55.
Newbucks:660.251.
Current Ranch:
The Ranch:
Corral 1:
Honey Tabby Largo(Number:8)[Ranch Happiness:Maximum Happiness]{Honey Tabby Boss:Yum Yum}
Possibly,they're the most calm ones.They are the 2nd type of largo I had and the 3rd Slime type I had(The 1st were Tabby Slimes,then of where they come?I didn't had Pink Slimes,but don't worry,I didn't kill'em all.)
Corral 2:
Rock Tabby Largo(Number:10)[Ranch Happiness:Maximum Happiness]{Rock Tabby Boss:Rocky}
As first slimes in the ranch,are the slimes that are most satisfied,if it's for me,I would let they get all the food for they own,but there is a Tard(Those Awful Ravenous Dolls).
Corral 3:
Rad Boom Largo(Number:5)[Ranch Hapiness:Very Happy]{Rad Boom Bosses:Rad & Cal}.
My Ranch started small,but with 0.3.0,my Ranch grow and I gain lot of money,this Raddies helped me so much with my journey.
Corral 4:
Crystal Hunter Largo(Number 10:)[Ranch Hapiness:Satisfied]{Crystal Hunter Boss:Bad Pit}
The counterpart of the Rock Tabbies.In their corral lived a Valiant Boom Tabby called Boom,that I put in liberty in the Moss Blanket(Yea,I'm not like that people that throw slimes to the sea or convert them on Tarr for more space ¬•¬),he was so happy that he exploded *dat puns ewe*
Corral 5:
Honey Crystal Largo(Number:1)[Ranch Hapiness:More or Less]{Nickname:Goldy}
A not-than-golden slime that lives in an old broken pond corral.He's not so happy because he was fine living near the Mint Mangos and the flowers.
Patch 1:Mint Mango.
Patch 2:Heart Beet.
Hen Hen Corral
Overgrowth:
Silo:Mint Mango:25 Heart Beet:31 Oca Oca:7 Odd Onion:1.
Corral 1:
Boom Phosphor Largo:(Number:3)[Ranch Happiness:Normal]{Boom Phosphor Boss:Molten}
Originally,a Incinerator that was used to destroy an old Insane Tarr Plague(Like 50 Tarr Near) that have also a little bit of heat right now,now there is some firey and raging Boom Phosphor,but inside they are passive.
Corral 2:
Rad Phosphor Largo:(Number:2)[Ranch Hapiness:Bad]{Nicknames:Psychic and Gamma}
They were 3 brothers that wrangle in the ranch,but one day,Mercury,one of them escaped,forming Tarr.After that,the 2 left brothers are very insanely insanity insanitary insaness insanelily insane...and depressed too.
Corral 3:
Honey Boom Largo(Number:3)[Ranch Happiness:Good]{Honey Boom Boss:Californium}
The Boom Brothers...Californium,the first one of them,saw with his own eyes,the destruction and death of 100 of slimes in the Moss Blanket,even the feral ones died from a Tarr War,lots of souls of slimes disappeared,they're in the Slime Paradise right now.And I save him,of course.That day the Moss Blanket was replete of Tarr,I'm not lying,that was crazy!
Outside:
Radirock:(Species:Rad Rock Largo)[Ranch Hapiness:Maximum Happiness]
Radirock,is a legendary slime.He fight to escape from Tarr,he saved his little brother Raddle.He's glorious!Also,I saved him,of course xD.I putted them in a cave a.k.a. Rock Gordo Cave.Now one day I brought him with me to the ranch,he sometimes feed himself,but normally I give him some of the most fresh Heart Beets.
The Grotto:
Corral 1:
Uranium:(Species:Rad Tabby)[Ranch Hapiness:Very Happy]
Another Slime with history,well,Uranium had 24 brothers,but one day...one day...one of them escaped and formed Tarr.He eated the 23 brothers,then he was going for Uranium(The unique that was out of the corral).But them,da best...ok,no...da one of the best ranchers come,and saved him,me!Also,I have a T-shirt of him :3
Corral 2:
Tabby Phosphor Largo(Number:7)[Hapiness:Good]{Boss Name:Miau}
No history,very boring life.
Corral 3:
Spyikat:(Species:Tabby Crystal)[Happiness:Very Good]
Spike,Spy,Cat.Nothing else.
Corral 4:
Boring Honey Phosphor(Number:4)[Boring]{Boss Name:Boring}
Boring,I'll pass.
Patch:Odd Onion,Carrots.
Outside:
Raddle(Species:Crystal Rad)[Happiness:VERY EXCITED]
Radirock Brother,he was a normal Rad Slime,but I fused him...I get him today to the Ranch,for some reason,he looked like exciting(Just because his vibrations)
AND...that's my little ranch.
Sorry for that ending,but I'm running out of battery D:
Bye!
Hey, don't look down here!
There's NOTHING!Except...a signature
*sigh*
GreatRancher
Keeper

Location: Spain,I'm not from England or America or Ireland.I'm from Neptune and Mars too :)

Return to General Discussion