Puddle Slime Picture

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Puddle Slime Picture

Postby ZionSpelunker » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:09 pm

Hello,
so as you can see from this forum I lack a profile picture. I'm saying this because I am wanting one but I suck at art (sigh). I've seen many cool pictures and photos of the game on this website and was wondering if someone would be able to make me a picture of a puddle slime or a group of puddle slimes (puddle slimes are my favorite slime). It doesnt have to be complex or even a drawing, just a simple cut-out of a nice puddle slime that could fit in a profile picture would be great. I might also use it as a profile pic for other accounts across the net. I would be greatful if someone could get me one and I wont take any credit for it if its a drawing.

Thank you
-ZionSpelunker
ZionSpelunker
Chickadoo

Re: Puddle Slime Picture

Postby SevJakobs » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:18 am

ZionSpelunker wrote:Hello,
so as you can see from this forum I lack a profile picture. I'm saying this because I am wanting one but I suck at art (sigh). I've seen many cool pictures and photos of the game on this website and was wondering if someone would be able to make me a picture of a puddle slime or a group of puddle slimes (puddle slimes are my favorite slime). It doesnt have to be complex or even a drawing, just a simple cut-out of a nice puddle slime that could fit in a profile picture would be great. I might also use it as a profile pic for other accounts across the net. I would be greatful if someone could get me one and I wont take any credit for it if its a drawing.

Thank you
-ZionSpelunker

will this do?
Attachments
SlimeRancher-2016-01-05-03-15-38-92.png
SlimeRancher-2016-01-05-03-15-38-92.png (12.79 KiB) Viewed 2649 times
Made of stone, they watch your sins. Just add water.
SevJakobs
Chickadoo

Re: Puddle Slime Picture

Postby ZionSpelunker » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:39 am

Ya thank you :)
ZionSpelunker
Chickadoo

Return to General Discussion