Low on do'? No pro'!

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Low on do'? No pro'!

Postby Scirio » Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:59 am

You see Ivan, money is not an obstacle. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6KHvf9_6Kg&feature=youtu.be

Update: you can use this method to get past the "Slime Key Gate".
Last edited by Scirio on Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scirio
Plort

Re: Low on do'? No pro'!

Postby AutofireII » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:44 am

Woah...rock climbing! It looks like you do need the enhanced jetpack AND the energy upgrade. The issue is that these also cost money; what if I don't have them yet? (Although I guess I'd have no use for them, in that case.) That's pretty cool, though.

But you ruined the video with the ending. Why would you do that? WHY!? Sobs uncontrollably.
You are experiencing a PICNIC ERROR!
AutofireII
Chickadoo

Postby Scirio » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:04 am

Ya, true. I hope in that in the future it won't be so easy to access hidden areas though! Also I like my slime well done, this one was too raw.
Scirio
Plort

Postby Biosaur » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:18 am

You can also get to places that you shouldn't be able to, like some otherwise inaccessible islands (where there is an inconspicuous Gordo-sized circle of rocks) and past the construction blockades, which often lead to nothing. Also, if you go past the blockade in the area with the angry pink rock largoes, you can find what I assume is the glass desert (A really empty glass desert).
Slime poop is valuable, use it wisely
Biosaur
Chickadoo

Postby Nick » Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:17 pm

A lot is currently accessible via the jetpack and that will definitely be toned down some before release. It's a complicated problem. I like having no 'backstage' to the world where players can't get to but it certainly makes building the world much more complicated without it. So, like many things in SR right now, it's a work in progress!
Nick
Developer

Postby CrazeePi » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:37 am

Yeah, I noticed that.

It's also possible to get into the Grotto with only the Jetpack and none of the upgrades for it by jumping on the thing you use to buy the Grotto first.
If an admin or such sees this please delete this account. I did not see any way to delete this account in the settings.
CrazeePi
Keeper

Return to General Discussion