Just some ideas/suggestions I had thought of.

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Just some ideas/suggestions I had thought of.

Postby PaperTrousers » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:23 pm

Now I haven't read many other suggestion posts so I don't know if any of this has been suggested yet or not. But I've been playing for about a week now on the Xbox One version and here's some ideas I had;

Pond Upgrades
-So yeah the ponds are a great addition to the game but clearly need some fixing. I have to hop in and collect everything in the pond every time I want pliers, then half the time when I shoot a slime back in it flies out. (nothing too outside the box here just maybe some walls and a plort collector)
Health
- So as we all know there are plenty of slimes out there who like nothing more than to take that hp from a rancher, but up until now I haven't had that much of a problem not getting K.O.'d from damage.
-I think that adding some more rigors to the health system would make conquering new land and harmful slimes more satisfying.
-One idea I had for this is to possibly inhibit rancher health regen. Allow for the rancher to heal on a given time period at the house maybe once a day or something. Then implement a new slime! I was thinking something along the lines of an Aloe slime. This aloe slime would heal you when touched but then have a refresh on it until it ate again. This would make ranchers have to plan ahead when venturing out and have to bring slimes and food to help them in their journey. And in so adding another layer of strategy to the game.
Giant Slimes
-I love Giant Slimes. This is less about adding dynamic to the game and more about how I would like to be able to make my own and play with giant Slimes on my ranch. That is all.
A Maze
-Because why not.
-A maze is always a fun thing to find in a game in my opinion.
-While I'd love a maze in any capacity I did have a fun idea on how to do it. Create an area that is a colossal slime, like HUGE. And then we go in it. and we navigate it. Maybe it's bowels or maybe it ate a building. I also thought it might be cool if the maze changed it self contantly so in a way you were fighting the slime to get in and out, not to much just a little.

But yeah that's my ideas for now I'm sure I'll think of more soon but let me know what you think.
I love Slime Rancher!
If your bored I sometimes broadcast it on twitch. My handle is paper_trousers
PaperTrousers
Plort

Return to General Discussion