Suggestion: "Sell All"

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Suggestion: "Sell All"

Postby Gorozora » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:42 pm

It would be rather nice to have the option to quickly sell all of the plorts in your inventory instead of having to stand there and fire continuously for a good minute selling them. Not a huge time saver, but a nice addition for convenience.
Gorozora
Plort

Re: Suggestion: "Sell All"

Postby xenxander » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:28 pm

I am for this.

I am also for some sort of seller, that you can add to corrals.
To be clear, it will not 'auto sell' but at the push of a button (say in one of the currently unused corners) there' a button that lets you auto sell all the plorts the auto-collector has collected.

This would be a huge time saver, especially if you put corrals underground or in the wilds area.
xenxander
Rancher

Postby Nakhryn » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:23 pm

Pretty sure they're already working on a sell all plorts.
And xen, what would be the point of the Plort Market later in game if you can just press a button and sell all the plorts collected in your corrals?
Sometimes I may be blunt, but it's for your own good.
Nakhryn
Rancher

Postby Nick » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:32 pm

We've got a few ideas as to how to speed this process up, but they all retain the simplicity of point and shoot. I like to avoid adding new buttons whenever possible.
Nick
Developer

Postby xenxander » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:36 pm

Nick wrote:We've got a few ideas as to how to speed this process up, but they all retain the simplicity of point and shoot. I like to avoid adding new buttons whenever possible.

Really? But buttons are.. fun! And you did create a sci-fi world that.. all in all I think we would love to explore the lore of.

We'd love to see the tech of it blossom and things evolve, and learn more about the other planets in the systems that earth uses for a galactic economy.

I realize that's something you may do after version 1 official is out, but still, I love knowing the lore...

wait I got side-tracked.. buttons. Right, buttons.

Buttons work in this game, it's how things get done. A button to upgrade, a button to use the key on a new area ^_^

We love buttons....
xenxander
Rancher

Postby Nakhryn » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:39 pm

xenxander wrote:
Nick wrote:We've got a few ideas as to how to speed this process up, but they all retain the simplicity of point and shoot. I like to avoid adding new buttons whenever possible.

Really? But buttons are.. fun! And you did create a sci-fi world that.. all in all I think we would love to explore the lore of.

We'd love to see the tech of it blossom and things evolve, and learn more about the other planets in the systems that earth uses for a galactic economy.

I realize that's something you may do after version 1 official is out, but still, I love knowing the lore...

wait I got side-tracked.. buttons. Right, buttons.

Buttons work in this game, it's how things get done. A button to upgrade, a button to use the key on a new area ^_^

We love buttons....

YOU* love buttons. WE don't mind it.
Sometimes I may be blunt, but it's for your own good.
Nakhryn
Rancher

Postby xenxander » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:41 pm

Damn.. busted... but.. buttons! ^-~
xenxander
Rancher

Return to General Discussion