Aquatic Slimes

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Aquatic Slimes

Postby lukepkrees » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:55 am

I was thinking that we do need more aquatic slimes because we only have the puddle slime right now.
Some of the ideas I came up with:

Fish Slime- Just a plain old fish... Slime
-You can find it in large bodies of water and maybe you could find different colours. But the only thing special about them is that they can swim (Maybe a lot faster than the puddle slime)

Angler Slime- Like an underwater nightlight
-Maybe make it an underwater phosphor? I dunno...

Shark Slime- Don't cuddle it!
-Make it an underwater alternative to tarrs since they can't go underwater.

You might have to make a new zone or something since their isn't that many deep water areas (And maybe add a vac upgrade so you can swim underwater?) Also you could add an aquarium building to hold aquatic slimes since they would dry up on land like the puddle slime (Or not I'm not a slime scientist)
Your friendly neighbor hood tarr

Nom Nom Nom
lukepkrees
Rancher

Re: Aquatic Slimes

Postby EmeraldPlay » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:23 am

A fish slime would be the Pink Slime of the aquatic world? That might work.

Angler Slimes and Shark Slimes... maybe, but maybe not.

It will have to be a new zone, but the said zone shouldn't be connected to the Slime Sea.

Overall, decent ideas.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby Heather » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:05 pm

Yes the Fish Fish are often requested, a personal favorite suggestion of mine :)
Heather
Admin

Postby HappyRainbew » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:01 am

I like the fish slime idea; it would be nice to have a use for the pond besides puddle slimes and some extra water. Maybe an upgrade for the pond to make it deeper for more water to take, but mainly for the fish slimes to live in, because I think it might be too shallow for a slime that lives completely underwater, like a fish.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
HappyRainbew
Rancher

Postby Heather » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:10 pm

HappyRainbew wrote:..........., because I think it might be too shallow for a slime that lives completely underwater, like a fish.

Oh there's fish on this planet Earth that live in cattle hoof prints in the mud filled with rain water, doesn't need to be too deep for them.... though I'm not sure about an alien Fish fish or Fish Slime....
Heather
Admin

Postby WOLRUS » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:35 pm

Heather wrote:Yes the Fish Fish are often requested, a personal favorite suggestion of mine :)

Are they twice as tasty? Because if they are, yum! In my opinion, seafood is one of the joys of life! Fish fish fish fish. And fishing rods to catch fish. If they implement this, it's going to be 14x more fun, believe it or not.
WOLRUS
Rancher

Location: The infinite void in the depths of the universe...kidding, an oasis in the Glass Desert.

Return to General Discussion