Corral Computer (Suggestion!)

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Corral Computer (Suggestion!)

Postby DeltaStorm » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:51 am

After buying all the upgrades, we should be able to buy an upgrade for the corral for a more advanced overview of the corral.

List of features

Can toggle through several screens, showing different information.

Screen 1: Slime and Largo Overview

Will count all of the slimes within the corral, and show you which types of slimes there are inside the coral, but will show a 'warning' if there are three types of slimes in the corral.

It will also count Largos and create the warning message again if two different types of largos are in the corral.

Screen 2: Happy-O-Meter

Gives analytical information on the slimes happiness.

It will display it like so. Happy/Hungry/Upset

This will allow you to change up feeding times or take better care of the slimes.

Screen 3: Auto-Feeder Programmer

Will be able to program several functions into the auto-feeder, with 3 modes, and will be able to change the interval timing from 5 seconds to 30.

Standard

Hunger Exceeding Limit (If the Hungry Slime counter exceeds player set limit, the slimes will be fed.

Sadness Exceeding Limit (same as above, but with Upset slimes)

Screen 4: Plort Collector Programmer

Will be able to program several functions into the Plort Collector. It has 3 modes, and will be able to change the interval timing.

Standard

Collect after X amount of time passed since last fed by auto-feeder. (You can change X)

Plorts Exceeding Limit (Will collect plorts once the limit is reached, which is set by the player.)

Screen 5: Plort Overview

Just like the Slime Overview, and will alert if there is danger of a Tarr (Largo in a corral when there is an unwanted plort that isn't its kind.)

You will also be able to see how much plorts was produced the day before.

Screen 6: Overview

Summarizes all information onto one screen.
DeltaStorm
Rancher

Re: Corral Computer (Suggestion!)

Postby Nakhryn » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:57 pm

I like the idea but do you understand how hard it would be to impliment the slime overview into the game? Meh I guess I wouldn't mind seeing that into the game when it's released but not before that.
Sometimes I may be blunt, but it's for your own good.
Nakhryn
Rancher

Return to General Discussion