The missing "Radiation Slime"

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

The missing "Radiation Slime"

Postby NeferNightbug » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:43 am

Using information gained from the title screen on the radiation-producing, sticky green slimes, I seem to have found an important type of slime.
It appears to be fully coded into the game, complete with plorts on the market. However, it hasn't been found yet, even in restricted areas.
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the radiation aura is harmful to ranchers, but is also a natural slime attractant, causing them to clump together.
Furthermore, seeing how the Honey Slimes are fruit-eaters and the Boom Slimes eat meat, I'm speculating that these slimes eat veggies.

(How right am I?)
NeferNightbug
Rancher

Re: The missing "Radiation Slime"

Postby DeltaStorm » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:54 am

NeferNightbug wrote:Using information gained from the title screen on the radiation-producing, sticky green slimes, I seem to have found an important type of slime.
It appears to be fully coded into the game, complete with plorts on the market. However, it hasn't been found yet, even in restricted areas.
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the radiation aura is harmful to ranchers, but is also a natural slime attractant, causing them to clump together.
Furthermore, seeing how the Honey Slimes are fruit-eaters and the Boom Slimes eat meat, I'm speculating that these slimes eat veggies.

(How right am I?)

Very right.
DeltaStorm
Rancher

Postby YongYoKyo » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:07 am

Well, it doesn't say anything about attracting other slimes: http://i.imgur.com/D6R9NTz.png (Picture was apparently found in v0.2.1 and is subject to change)
YongYoKyo
Chickadoo

Postby Nakhryn » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:02 pm

The radiation Aura doesn't do much. It's just a Rad meter and when it's full, it starts to slowly drain your Health.
Sometimes I may be blunt, but it's for your own good.
Nakhryn
Rancher

Postby geo » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:23 pm

Ive heard that you can access the debug menu in 0.2.1
geo
Rancher

Postby raynewalker » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:28 pm

YongYoKyo wrote:http://i.imgur.com/D6R9NTz.png

what's an oca oca

edit: apparently it's based on the vegetable oca and it looks like ****. literally.
raynewalker
Rancher

Return to General Discussion