Multiply slimes

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Multiply slimes

Postby Vanslipper » Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:59 pm

Can we acutally breed them without collecting new slimes?
Vanslipper
Plort

Re: Multiply slimes

Postby SpiralRancher02 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:00 pm

...No.
From Pink Slimes to Gold Slimes, every slime has a place in life... Except rad slimes, nobody cares about those.
SpiralRancher02
Rancher

Postby IceThatsCool » Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:01 pm

No, how would they even manage to reproduce? With their mouths!?
This biggest fans of Pink Slime would of course be McDonalds.
IceThatsCool
Rancher

Postby Gobledigmus » Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:18 pm

IceThatsCool wrote:No, how would they even manage to reproduce? With their mouths!?

Well that can be part of our imagination. The slimes are the lifeforms of a far-off planet, so why shouldn't they be able to do so? But I could imagine that there's something under the earth of the planet that produces the slime-lifeforms from the resources it gets out of the giant Slime Sea. I wouldn't find it very creative if you could just breed them like real animals.

Also that would make the game even more easy than it already is. I wish that in future versions of the game the player has to work even harder for his ranch to be succesfull so that you don't get endlessly rich as fast as it's possible at the moment.
Gobledigmus
Rancher

Postby Nakhryn » Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:55 pm

Gobledigmus wrote:
IceThatsCool wrote:No, how would they even manage to reproduce? With their mouths!?

Well that can be part of our imagination. The slimes are the lifeforms of a far-off planet, so why shouldn't they be able to do so? But I could imagine that there's something under the earth of the planet that produces the slime-lifeforms from the resources it gets out of the giant Slime Sea. I wouldn't find it very creative if you could just breed them like real animals.

Also that would make the game even more easy than it already is. I wish that in future versions of the game the player has to work even harder for his ranch to be succesfull so that you don't get endlessly rich as fast as it's possible at the moment.

Now I wouldn't say easy... Because the amount of Tarr that would spawn in your Ranch would make you want to quit and never come back.

And give you nightmares.
Sometimes I may be blunt, but it's for your own good.
Nakhryn
Rancher

Return to General Discussion