A Risk to behold, a slime idea.

Postby DeltaStorm » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:01 pm

Plorts starting value: 125

Is founded through unnatural processes.

The 'RRainbow Slime'

Not all is doom and gloom!

Diet: Meat

Favorite: (None)

Slimeology: These shiny little guys are your best friend, when a Tarr is born through plort consumption, there is a chance of it not becoming a Tarr, but 2 slimes of shining colors and awe. The slime has an amazing array of colors, in the form of a Rainbow, some even say they cause rainbows in the Far Far range. The slime seems a genetic mishap however, possessing all nearly slime DNA (Apart from the Tarr) All slimes seem to get along very well with this slime. It wears what seems to be a crystal hat, which upon further inspection, is made up of Rock Slimes' crystals, just crystallized into an amazing gem, trying to take off the hat yields no fruitful attempts. It has the face of a pink slime, and is just slightly bigger then non-largos. They also have little ears and wings. It also seems to have a runny texture and glowing eyes

Risks: To form a RRainbow slime is risky. You risk a Tarr to form, for a Rainbow slime, you CAN see rainbow slimes in the wild on rare occasions, it is estimated to be a 1 in a 100 chance for a rainbow slime to form. They also may hurt you in more ways then one, if unhappy, they will force themselves to explode constantly, to try and escape, they can also fly around a little, making containment harder. If that's not bad enough, they will turn into a Tarr if not fed for an entire day.

Plortonomics: The plorts are like that of a prism, shining many colors out at once, it is used for stained glass work or beautiful windows that shine in rainbow colors. There is also rumours spreading around that they are used to power the corrals' and coops' walls.
DeltaStorm
Rancher

Re: A Risk to behold, a slime idea.

Postby Nakhryn » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:15 pm

I want it.
Sometimes I may be blunt, but it's for your own good.
Nakhryn
Rancher

Postby Hiding » Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:04 pm

Maybe if they are fed any plort or if their plort is fed to another slime they turn into a tarr. I see rainbow slime as a delicate balance which is why it is so rare

Prisma slime

Chromatic Slime
Hiding
Rancher

Postby Gobledigmus » Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:45 pm

There is already a thread to slime ideas calles "your custom slime":
http://forums.monomipark.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=166
Gobledigmus
Rancher

Postby Nakhryn » Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:49 pm

Gobledigmus wrote:There is already a thread to slime ideas calles "your custom slime":

We know that but those topics are flooded with ill-conceived ideas. Going through 4 pages of mediocre ideas isn't really something I like to do.
Nakhryn
Rancher

Postby DeltaStorm » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:53 am

Nakhryn wrote:
Gobledigmus wrote:There is already a thread to slime ideas calles "your custom slime":

We know that but those topics are flooded with ill-conceived ideas. Going through 4 pages of mediocre ideas isn't really something I like to do.

This sounds like compliment. i happy.
DeltaStorm
Rancher

Postby Nakhryn » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:00 pm

DeltaStorm wrote:
Nakhryn wrote:

Of course it's a compliment. Your ideas are really good, fleshed out and you give the Devs all the information they need to start working on them! Keep doing what you're doing, buddy. I'm looking forward to more of your Slime ideas.
Nakhryn
Rancher

Postby DeltaStorm » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:14 pm

Nakhryn wrote:
DeltaStorm wrote:
Nakhryn wrote:

Of course it's a compliment. Your ideas are really good, fleshed out and you give the Devs all the information they need to start working on them! Keep doing what you're doing, buddy. I'm looking forward to more of your Slime ideas.

Aw, thanks!
DeltaStorm
Rancher

Return to General Discussion