Slime Ideas + Drawings

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Slime Ideas + Drawings

Postby GrandSlorseOverlord » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:12 am

Hello fellow ranchers! On this thread ill be displaying any ideas i have for slimes along with drawings and descriptions! Feel free to post your own slime ideas and give suggestions for improvement ! :D
(i'm using a mouse sorry if the drawings aren't the best)

SLIMES:

Pup Slime:

Diet: meat

Favorite: Hen Hen

Slimeology: Pup slimes are very similar to the dogs on earth except for the part about being a slimes. Because of this pup slimes, like dogs on earth, do not get along with the cat like inhabitants of this planet, tabby slimes.

Rancher Risks: Because pup slimes and tabby slimes do not get along, they commonly steal food from each other. This can cause trouble for a rancher because of the plorts produced, if a tabby slime eats a pup plort or a pup slime eats a tabby plort they will become a tarr.

Plortonomics: Pup plorts are most used to make medicine for animals on earth, these medicines make animals much happier and friendlier to people.

pup slime.png
pup slime.png (20.81 KiB) Viewed 12587 times

Pineapple Slime:

Diet: fruit

Favorite: pinepear (a new fruit)

Slimeology: Pineapple slimes may be cute, but they're cannibals! They love eating any fruit they can get their hands on. Because of all the fruit they eat they are constantly leaving a trail of sour-sweet residue behind them.

Rancher Risks: Pineapple slimes dont pose much of a threat, but like honey slimes their plorts are delicious to other slimes leading to largos and worse.

Plortonomics: Pineapple plorts are used on earth to make sweeteners and candy. The candy made from these plorts start out with a delicious sweet flavor that slowly changes into a sourness that could make anyone pucker.

pineapple slime.png
pineapple slime.png (29.11 KiB) Viewed 12535 times

Spark Slime (Static Slime):

Diet: veggies

Favorite: electromelon (new fruit)

Slimeology: Spark slimes have an extremely positive charge, so they attract electricity from the air and objects around them. This makes them give off a faint glow.

Ranger Risks: Spark slimes love to give hugs! Unfortunately, for ranchers this means quite the shock!

Plortonomics: Spark plorts are used as practically infinite power supplies! Like spark slimes they gather immense amounts of electricity from their surroundings. An example of something powered by spark plorts is the jet-pack which is why it can recharge so fast!

Spark slime.png
Spark slime.png (14.12 KiB) Viewed 12509 times

Here are the slimes i am working on drawings and descriptions for:
bone slime(or skele slime), narwhal slime
Last edited by GrandSlorseOverlord on Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:27 pm, edited 8 times in total.
GrandSlorseOverlord
Chickadoo

Re: Slime Ideas + Drawings

Postby DeltaStorm » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:00 am

I'd go into detail for your slimes if you want (I write slimepedia entries for my fan-made slimes.)
DeltaStorm
Rancher

Postby GrandSlorseOverlord » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:04 am

DeltaStorm wrote:I'd go into detail for your slimes if you want (I write slimepedia entries for my fan-made slimes.)

Thanks ill start working on that! :D
GrandSlorseOverlord
Chickadoo

Postby DeltaStorm » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:33 am

looks good
DeltaStorm
Rancher

Postby GrandSlorseOverlord » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:35 am

DeltaStorm wrote:looks good

Thanks!
GrandSlorseOverlord
Chickadoo

Postby Nakhryn » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:40 pm

This is a good idea but it's a bit too "tame". I think the Pup and Tabby slimes should start fighting each other if put in the same Corral or if they get too close in the wild.
Sometimes I may be blunt, but it's for your own good.
Nakhryn
Rancher

Postby DeltaStorm » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:57 pm

Nakhryn wrote:This is a good idea but it's a bit too "tame". I think the Pup and Tabby slimes should start fighting each other if put in the same Corral or if they get too close in the wild.

But my dog and cat get along very well!
DeltaStorm
Rancher

Postby Nakhryn » Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:04 pm

DeltaStorm wrote:
Nakhryn wrote:This is a good idea but it's a bit too "tame". I think the Pup and Tabby slimes should start fighting each other if put in the same Corral or if they get too close in the wild.

Mine too! But you know, they've growing up together. I don't think a wild cat and a wild dog would just cuddle and hunt together... would they?
Nakhryn
Rancher

Postby DeltaStorm » Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:09 pm

Nakhryn wrote:
DeltaStorm wrote:

Mine too! But you know, they've growing up together. I don't think a wild cat and a wild dog would just cuddle and hunt together... would they?

Maybe if they were born together!

Wait a second! The solution to world violence is to just simply all be born together!
DeltaStorm
Rancher

Postby Nakhryn » Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:12 pm

DeltaStorm wrote:
Nakhryn wrote:
DeltaStorm wrote:

Wait a second! The solution to world violence is to just simply all be born together!

That's a creepy way to put it.
Nakhryn
Rancher

Postby DeltaStorm » Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:16 pm

Nakhryn wrote:
DeltaStorm wrote:
Nakhryn wrote:
DeltaStorm wrote:

That's a creepy way to put it.

What do you mean? :D
DeltaStorm
Rancher

Postby Nakhryn » Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:20 pm

You know... 7 billion people being born TOGETHER is... weird. ANYWAY we need to get back to talking about slimes.
Nakhryn
Rancher

Postby GrandSlorseOverlord » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:02 pm

Any slime ideas you guys want me to describe/ draw?
GrandSlorseOverlord
Chickadoo

Postby GloweyBacon » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:57 pm

Draw boom Honey Largo
GloweyBacon
Plort

Postby irdog » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:00 pm

A UNICORN SLIME!!!
please put on my forum post though cuz well gust read it.......
Thanks for reading down here! kisses for youMUAH

Thanks to SpeesXaaa for the avatar!
irdog
Rancher

Postby GrandSlorseOverlord » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:18 pm

irdog wrote:A UNICORN SLIME!!!
GloweyBacon wrote:Draw boom Honey Largo

Ill get to work! :D
GrandSlorseOverlord
Chickadoo

Postby GrandSlorseOverlord » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:04 pm

irdog wrote:A UNICORN SLIME!!!

Here you go! :D

Unicorn slime:

unicorn slime request.png
unicorn slime request.png (29.42 KiB) Viewed 12448 times

a brief description:

Slimeology: Unicorn slimes, mutch like the mythical unicorn are able to purify unclean water. Rumors even say that they can occasionally purify tarrs!

Rancher Risks: Unicorn slimes have a very sharp horn which can cause some pretty bad injuries!

Plortonomics: Unicorn plorts are also able to purify water and have nearly solved all potable water shortages on earth! For this reason they are highly valued.
GrandSlorseOverlord
Chickadoo

Postby Wolfheart400 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:19 pm

GrandSlorseOverlord wrote:Hello fellow ranchers! On this thread ill be displaying any ideas i have for slimes along with drawings and descriptions! Feel free to post your own slime ideas and give suggestions for improvement ! :D
(i'm using a mouse sorry if the drawings aren't the best)

SLIMES:

Pup Slime:

Diet: meat

Favorite: Hen Hen

Slimeology: Pup slimes are very similar to the dogs on earth except for the part about being a slimes. Because of this pup slimes, like dogs on earth, do not get along with the cat like inhabitants of this planet, tabby slimes.

Rancher Risks: Because pup slimes and tabby slimes do not get along, they commonly steal food from each other. This can cause trouble for a rancher because of the plorts produced, if a tabby slime eats a pup plort or a pup slime eats a tabby plort they will become a tarr.

Plortonomics: Pup plorts are most used to make medicine for animals on earth, these medicines make animals much happier and friendlier to people.

pup slime.png

Pineapple Slime:

Diet: fruit

Favorite: pinepear (a new fruit)

Slimeology: Pineapple slimes may be cute, but they're cannibals! They love eating any fruit they can get their hands on. Because of all the fruit they eat they are constantly leaving a trail of sour-sweet residue behind them.

Rancher Risks: Pineapple slimes dont pose much of a threat, but like honey slimes their plorts are delicious to other slimes leading to largos and worse.

Plortonomics: Pineapple plorts are used on earth to make sweeteners and candy. The candy made from these plorts start out with a delicious sweet flavor that slowly changes into a sourness that could make anyone pucker.

pineapple slime.png

Spark Slime (Static Slime):

Diet: veggies

Favorite: electromelon (new fruit)

Slimeology: Spark slimes have an extremely positive charge, so they attract electricity from the air and objects around them. This makes them give off a faint glow.

Ranger Risks: Spark slimes love to give hugs! Unfortunately, for ranchers this means quite the shock!

Plortonomics: Spark plorts are used as practically infinite power supplies! Like spark slimes they gather immense amounts of electricity from their surroundings. An example of something powered by spark plorts is the jet-pack which is why it can recharge so fast!

Spark slime.png

Here are the slimes i am working on drawings and descriptions for:
bone slime(or skele slime), narwhal slime

I've already submitted an idea for the puppy slime already.
[color=#00FF00]
Wolfheart400
Plort

Postby GrandSlorseOverlord » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:21 pm

Wolfheart400 wrote:

Great minds think alike! :D

(I would like to point out tho that i posted this before you posted yours so there was no way of me knowing)
GrandSlorseOverlord
Chickadoo

Postby Wolfheart400 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:55 pm

GrandSlorseOverlord wrote:
Wolfheart400 wrote:

Great minds think alike! :D

(I would like to point out tho that i posted this before you posted yours so there was no way of me knowing)

That is ok, I realized that too. I was just pointing it out. :P What do you think of my puppy slime? X3
[color=#00FF00]
Wolfheart400
Plort

Return to General Discussion