Can I ask question?

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Can I ask question?

Postby sportakus1 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:10 am

I know this is playtest, and only for to gather bugs and you guys fix them.

But, if we do so, and the game will be bug-free (not 100% but it will be harder to spot bug, so not every user will complain if so), do then remove download and only you can download the game is to buy on steam/your website if it gets finished?

I dont want to do bad moves, but if you do that, then can I have the game in current state I downloaded for free? If not, then I should uninstall it.

Another question is if I can record videos if I want to and upload on youtube...

If not, can I put them in private/unlisted for only devs or few users/players that can look at my vids?

Also it is good game when I watched gameplay and trailer of it.
sportakus1
Chickadoo

Re: Can I ask question?

Postby LordBuff » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:22 am

This is what i think for your questions;

1) I think they will remove download when the game is released (That's why u can pre-order it), i think we will be able to test it til beta maybe.

2) You can record videos of the game and upload them on YoutTube, but u have to point out that the game is in pre-aplha version and under development

I think i answered all your questions, if u have any more feel free to ask!
I say SLIME you say CUTE, SLIME, CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
LordBuff
Chickadoo

Postby sportakus1 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:33 am

LordBuff wrote:This is what i think for your questions;

1) I think they will remove download when the game is released (That's why u can pre-order it), i think we will be able to test it til beta maybe.

2) You can record videos of the game and upload them on YoutTube, but u have to point out that the game is in pre-aplha version and under development

I think i answered all your questions, if u have any more feel free to ask!

If that is so, thank you.

But can I still have the game in my PC when they will remove download? Or It is against copyright or sort of problem?
sportakus1
Chickadoo

Postby LordBuff » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:45 am

Well i think we will be able to but for more information we will have to wait for developers response.
I say SLIME you say CUTE, SLIME, CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
LordBuff
Chickadoo

Postby Wonda » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:13 am

sportakus1 wrote:But, if we do so...then remove download and only you can download the game is to buy on steam/your website if it gets finished?

The download has a high chance of being removed, when release date comes.

sportakus1 wrote:Can I have the game in current state I downloaded for free? If not, then I should uninstall it.

I believe that if you've pre-ordered the game, you should keep the playtest copy. Otherwise, delete it as soon as playtesting ends.

sportakus1 wrote:Can record videos if I want to and upload on youtube

Nick wrote:Streaming and YouTube:
You’re free to stream and post videos of Slime Rancher. However we ask that you make it clear in the video description that this is a pre-alpha build of the game.

I think that further clarifies everything.
Three in a row, tic tac tarr!
Wonda
Rancher

Return to General Discussion