Multiplayer Co-Op?

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Multiplayer Co-Op?

Postby Epicarious » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:24 am

Do you guys think multiplayer co-op would work well in a game like this? Perhaps both players work together on a single slime farm, but each player has his own Vac upgrades and money, but you are able to give money to each other at will. You both have access to the same range and are essentially on the same team. I think co-op with your friends or strangers would surely make Slime Rancher much more exciting and could increase the replayability of the game (Slime volleyball, anyone?).

Regardless, that's just my suggestion and feel free to point your opinions on this. Thanks.
Epicarious
Plort

Re: Multiplayer Co-Op?

Postby Miridis » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:10 am

I like! *thumbs up*
Miridis
Plort

Postby LordBuff » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:15 am

In this state right now, i don't think it needs an co-op. Game is pretty much fun when u play it by yourself, although when it comes fully released then it would be cool, I would really enjoy it!

Although, you never know if u can trust you buddy haha, i mean he can make a Tarr outbreak easily if he is some kind of a troller or anything. So i would recommend LAN party for this game better than servers multiplayer :)

This is just my opinion, any other feel free to post reply!
I say SLIME you say CUTE, SLIME, CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
LordBuff
Chickadoo

Postby zat4 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:46 am

Yes! Me and my Sister would love Co-op, Especially if there was a lot ways to decorate and build upon your farm!
zat4
Chickadoo

Postby asakust » Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:57 am

I think this game is fun for single player, but also has a lot of potential for co-op. I'm hoping for co-op someday.
asakust
Plort

Return to General Discussion