Slime Keys

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Slime Keys

Postby Jacob72902 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:48 am

I am confused about the different slime keys and were they go. The only one I unlocked is the pink slime key and I used at the moss blanket. I know where the tabby slime is and how to get the slime key but I don't what and where it unlocks. Can anyone help me?
Jacob72902
Plort

Re: Slime Keys

Postby SpiralRancher02 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:58 am

It will unlock a door at the end of the moss blanket some time in the future, but right now the area behind there isn't finished and the gate cannot be opened.
From Pink Slimes to Gold Slimes, every slime has a place in life... Except rad slimes, nobody cares about those.
SpiralRancher02
Rancher

Postby bandon41 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:58 am

first off, the tabby doesn't give a key, it unlocks a teleporter that takes you back to your home
secondly, there is a boom slime that gives a key but that key will be used to unlock a future gate, the gate is already there but you can't unlock it yet because there is nothing behind the gate
bandon41
Chickadoo

Postby SpiralRancher02 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:01 am

bandon41 wrote:first off, the tabby doesn't give a key, it unlocks a teleporter that takes you back to your home
secondly, there is a boom slime that gives a key but that key will be used to unlock a future gate, the gate is already there but you can't unlock it yet because there is nothing behind the gate

That's a Phosphur Slime, not a Boom Slime.
From Pink Slimes to Gold Slimes, every slime has a place in life... Except rad slimes, nobody cares about those.
SpiralRancher02
Rancher

Postby Jacob72902 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:08 am

where is the phosphur slime?
Jacob72902
Plort

Postby SpiralRancher02 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:43 am

Jacob72902 wrote:where is the phosphur slime?

It's in a hidden cave.

Look back through the threads and eventually you'll find one that asks, "Where is the third Gordo slime?". There's an answer there.

I'd link it but I don't really have time to go find it.
SpiralRancher02
Rancher

Postby Nakhryn » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:11 pm

Get to the part with the green Crystals after the Rock slime area and jump down the ledge on your left. Don't worry, you're going to land on a small walkway. And finally if you turn around, you should see a cave. Just go inside and claim your prize.
Sometimes I may be blunt, but it's for your own good.
Nakhryn
Rancher

Postby Wonda » Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:24 pm

Nakhryn wrote:

Get to the part with the green Crystals after the Rock slime area and jump down the ledge on your left. Don't worry, you're going to land on a small walkway. And finally if you turn around, you should see a cave. Just go inside and claim your prize.

Here are some pictures of the area mentioned:

Three in a row, tic tac tarr!
Wonda
Rancher

Postby Nakhryn » Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:38 pm

Wonda wrote:
Nakhryn wrote:

Here are some pictures of the area mentioned:

Wait... I didn't know you could put gifs. Thanks for the information and for making the instruction clearer! :D
Sometimes I may be blunt, but it's for your own good.
Nakhryn
Rancher

Return to General Discussion