second slime key

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

second slime key

Postby SrGhostly » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:35 pm

so i found another slime key in an area by feeding a large phosphor slime, does this go to that one area in the moss blanket that is in development or does this go to something else?
SrGhostly
Chickadoo

Re: second slime key

Postby SpiralRancher02 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:42 pm

Yes, this will go to the moss blanket in-development gate. (Probably, I'm not a dev.)
From Pink Slimes to Gold Slimes, every slime has a place in life... Except rad slimes, nobody cares about those.
SpiralRancher02
Rancher

Postby Nakhryn » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:03 pm

SpiralRancher02 wrote:Yes, this will go to the moss blanket in-development gate. (Probably, I'm not a dev.)

Where else would it go? It's the next logical step.
Sometimes I may be blunt, but it's for your own good.
Nakhryn
Rancher

Postby SpiralRancher02 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:33 am

Nakhryn wrote:
SpiralRancher02 wrote:Yes, this will go to the moss blanket in-development gate. (Probably, I'm not a dev.)

A third slime gate in a different area introduced in a new update?

Hey, it's possible.
From Pink Slimes to Gold Slimes, every slime has a place in life... Except rad slimes, nobody cares about those.
SpiralRancher02
Rancher

Postby LordBuff » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:48 am

Where do i find the large phosphor slime?
I say SLIME you say CUTE, SLIME, CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
LordBuff
Chickadoo

Postby SpiralRancher02 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:11 pm

LordBuff wrote:Where do i find the large phosphor slime?

Now that I've had time to look through the forums to find it, here's the video linked.

(He already burst it, so it's not there in the video except one regular slime, but it will be when you play.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozYpRQF ... e=youtu.be
SpiralRancher02
Rancher

Postby Nakhryn » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:07 pm

SpiralRancher02 wrote:
Nakhryn wrote:

Hey, it's possible.

Actually you can use Ancient Slime keys on any door in any order that you want. I made a new game and used the Phosphor's key to open the Moss Blanket. But they could change that when adding the new zones. And in my opinions it would be a good idea.
Nakhryn
Rancher

Postby bandon41 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:37 pm

Nakhryn wrote:
SpiralRancher02 wrote:
Nakhryn wrote:

Hey, it's possible.

Actually you can use Ancient Slime keys on any door in any order that you want. I made a new game and used the Phosphor's key to open the Moss Blanket. But they could change that when adding the new zones. And in my opinions it would be a good idea.

actually it wouldn't
finding and obtainign a key is good work, if you only find one key, but 2 doors, the game will make you chose what way to go, untill you find the other one
if you make one key only open one certain gate you could end up with frustrated people who found one key and one gate but can't open the gate
bandon41
Chickadoo

Postby Nakhryn » Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:33 pm

bandon41 wrote:
Nakhryn wrote:
SpiralRancher02 wrote:
Nakhryn wrote:

Hey, it's possible.

actually it wouldn't
finding and obtainign a key is good work, if you only find one key, but 2 doors, the game will make you chose what way to go, untill you find the other one
if you make one key only open one certain gate you could end up with frustrated people who found one key and one gate but can't open the gate

Actually it would make the game have some type of progression. If they put higher tier slimes in the Indigo Quarry (Which I THINK will be annexed to dry reef), you'd just be able to skip the Moss Blanket completely and go for higher paying slimes in the quarry. Which would make the Moss Blanket only usefull if you want a larger variety of slimes and to go open the other Ancient Gate.
Nakhryn
Rancher

Postby bandon41 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:49 am

Nakhryn wrote:
bandon41 wrote:actually it wouldn't

Actually it would make the game have some type of progression. If they put higher tier slimes in the Indigo Quarry (Which I THINK will be annexed to dry reef), you'd just be able to skip the Moss Blanket completely and go for higher paying slimes in the quarry. Which would make the Moss Blanket only usefull if you want a larger variety of slimes and to go open the other Ancient Gate.

and what do you think will be behind the ancient gate at the end of moss blanket? probably high slimes as well, not to mention that without onlocking all gates you'll never be able to find all food or all the keys
bandon41
Chickadoo

Postby Nakhryn » Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:11 am

bandon41 wrote:
Nakhryn wrote:
bandon41 wrote:actually it wouldn't

and what do you think will be behind the ancient gate at the end of moss blanket? probably high slimes as well, not to mention that without onlocking all gates you'll never be able to find all food or all the keys

Reread what I said. You completely missed the point I was trying to make. Q_Q
Nakhryn
Rancher

Return to General Discussion