symbiotic slimes?

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

symbiotic slimes?

Postby Hiding » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:07 pm

Or 2or more different slimes that give special advantages living in close proximity without making a largo with one another
Hiding
Rancher

Re: symbiotic slimes?

Postby Nakhryn » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:12 pm

While this is a GREAT idea , it would make the Largos obsolete. Because most players are looking forward to making unique Largos with the upcoming Slimes. And to be honest they should just add it as a Corral upgrade so you can have multiple types of slimes living together without creating Largos.
Sometimes I may be blunt, but it's for your own good.
Nakhryn
Rancher

Postby toadbert09 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:13 pm

I like the idea too, but instead of two regular slimes, maybe there are special smaller slimes that either provide more plorts/make their host produce more plorts, sometimes produce a piece of a slime's favorite food/diet, or help keep a slime's mood up. Depending on their uses, there could be general symbiotic slimes, specific effect slimes, or even food types/specific food slimes, such as a meat slime or a mint mango slime. To dampen their probably overpoweredness, they could be either really rare, kinda like gold slimes, only available in hidden areas (possibly only accessable with a jetpack), or loose their effects or die after a while.
toadbert09
Plort

Postby Nakhryn » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:20 pm

toadbert09 wrote:I like the idea too, but instead of two regular slimes, maybe there are special smaller slimes that either provide more plorts/make their host produce more plorts, sometimes produce a piece of a slime's favorite food/diet, or help keep a slime's mood up. Depending on their uses, there could be general symbiotic slimes, specific effect slimes, or even food types/specific food slimes, such as a meat slime or a mint mango slime. To dampen their probably overpoweredness, they could be either really rare, kinda like gold slimes, only available in hidden areas (possibly only accessable with a jetpack), or loose their effects or die after a while.

Instead of slimes it could be an item. Maybe you could find a little Totem hidden in the map for very slime type that would Double the production of Plorts from that specific slime type when placed in its Corral.
Sometimes I may be blunt, but it's for your own good.
Nakhryn
Rancher

Return to General Discussion