Multiplayer

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Multiplayer

Postby lukepkrees » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:05 am

I have a few ideas for a multiplayer aspect of slime rancher (using like steam link or something) First of all you could have a 2 player co-op (or more if it won't lag) it would be just like normal slime rancher except with 2 people but to skip to the next day both players would have to be asleep

You could also add a 4 player competition mode where it could be 1v1v1v1 or 2v2 (or 3v1 if that is an option) where you would have an in game week (or however long you want) where you would play like normal but you would have to try to make the better ranch than the other players and by the end you would get points for stuff like the amount of different slime species you found/corralled the amount of plorts you sold/made etc and by the end who ever got the most points would win.

Also could you add an avatar that you would be able to customize cause that would be awesome especially for multiplayer.

Well thats all my ideas for multiplayer right now bye :)
Your friendly neighbor hood tarr

Nom Nom Nom
lukepkrees
Rancher

Re: Multiplayer

Postby Ghandhikus » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:15 am

Well the multiplayer won't possibly happen until they decide the game is ready for it. Monami Park has only two developers, and scheduling multiplayer into the game in the early stage will cause problems and slow down development. New version would not appear for at least 3 months due to that. They could hire unity multiplayer programmer though.
Game designer and programmer.
fb.com/TheIslandsGame
Ghandhikus
Chickadoo

Postby lukepkrees » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:30 am

Well I didn't mean for them to add it in right now maybe when they've released it properly they could update it as a sort of multiplayer centered update
Your friendly neighbor hood tarr

Nom Nom Nom
lukepkrees
Rancher

Postby coolm5224 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:33 am

After the full release, i think it would be awesome to have multiplayer.
Thanks to SpeedXaaa for the amazing avatar!
coolm5224
Rancher

Return to General Discussion